**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Science

Time to play ask the community?!?!?! working on my top six (one from each class) and science is the one I'm lacking in. Who should I focus o? here are my options

5* are unduped
5* Crack rock Hulk & Antman

Duped 4* Capt. WW2 , Luke Cage , Yellow Jacket , Spider-man MM , Abomination, She Hulk , Antman , Spider Gwen, & Electro

unduped 4* Quake, Hulk, Spider-man & Capt CW

Just like an idea on who to focus my resources on!

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I'd say go Cap WW2. He's basically just OG cap, who's not all that bad by himself, but with bleed on specials. LC could be a good investment too.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Um no, not cap WW2. Don't get me wrong, he isn't bad, but he's not the best there. Go with Quake or LC. And who is Capt CW (not sure if you mean infinity war) and who is crack rock hulk?

I would think Cap CW is meant to be Cap IW, and crack rock is supposed to be Ragnarok.

Looking back, maybe cap WW2 isn't the best, but I personally think he's pretty useful in a few situations.
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    edited September 2018
    5* Ragnarok Hulk? If yes, he is your guy. If you are talking about classic Hulk (not the gladiator, not the Red one) you should invest your resources on Luke Cage or Quake.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Crack Rock Hulk?
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    Crack rock Hulk I am referring Ragnarok Hulk sorry for the confusion.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Hulk Ragnarok, no question