**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rogue's SP1 not replicating Dr Voodoo's regen

MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
Her SP1 should replicate Dr Voodoo's regen buff, but just faced him in Arena with her and it didn't. Only exclusions for buffs not being replicated by a SP1 in her character description are against Tech Class or Unstoppable buffs.

Comments

• HalfdazedHalfdazed Posts: 24
    There's a few things broken with Rogue that were once admitted to but have since apparently been swept under the rug. Replicating power steal and 1 of Strange's buffs are 2 issues....
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 233
    She cannot replicate buffs that are specific to a champ, only generic ones.
  • AgentOfSHIELDAgentOfSHIELD Posts: 50
    I just dueled a voodoo and she definitely stole his regenu692c6tu0prb.png
  • HalfdazedHalfdazed Posts: 24
    She can't "steal" anything (like Loki does). She replicates the buffs, in this case the regen, but it's at a lower rate than Voodoo would have. The +522 is most likely the life steal and then the regen would be somewhere around +70 per tick.

@EgyptOverseer
    Not being able replicate "specific buffs" doesn't make sense as that's not stated by the game team anywhere. The only specifics given is that she can't replicate Unstoppable and it doesn't work on tech champs. She "can" replicate anything else, though she doesn't seem to be replicating everything she's supposed to.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    She doesn't replicate doc strange health steal buff
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    I've been testing this multiple times in arena. When I posted this it was right after she failed to replicate DV's regen. Since then she's done it about 75% of the time, but there have still been a few instances when she hasn't. This leads me to believe it's certain circumstances in which she fails to do it, but I'm not sure exactly what those are. But I'm not going crazy, there have been multiple instances where she failed to replicate it.