**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unfair game to low players

2»

Comments

• KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    @Neotwism this game isn't a sprint, its a marathon. Ive been playing for 4 years in December and im only almost 400k rating. Meanwhile, there are people who have started this game 1 year ago and are almost close to my level, but only because they spend money, while I have not spent a penny. It sucks, but this game is one that takes time to get better at.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    @Neotwism this game isn't a sprint, its a marathon. Ive been playing for 4 years in December and im only almost 400k rating. Meanwhile, there are people who have started this game 1 year ago and are almost close to my level, but only because they spend money, while I have not spent a penny. It sucks, but this game is one that takes time to get better at.

@Estarossa272 is who I meant to tag, not you @Neotwism
  • Connect to McDonald’s WiFi and you’ll progress 3x faster.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @GluteusMaximus I don't do arena. I don't know what that has to do with anything or y u r questioning me.uqsr844weyxd.png
    @GluteusMaximus I'll be waiting on that apology anytime your ready.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, in the case of "Newer players have it easier in MCoC", I present to you Exhibit 1.
    Neotwism wrote: »
    @GluteusMaximus I don't do arena. I don't know what that has to do with anything or y u r questioning me.uqsr844weyxd.png

Can we get back to the topic of this thread. My original comment was about having a tutorial for new players. It wasn't about my account or profile.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Oh come on. You don't even know what the game used to be like. I had my friends try the game and they got 4 stars within a couple weeks. Back a couple years ago shards didn't even exist. Monthly quests weren't monthly. There wasn't a calendar. No alliance war and alliance quest and even alliances (I think). You noobs have it so easy so get over it.

And we had to walk to school in 8 feet of snow uphill both ways without shoes!! Now GET OFF MY LAWN!!!
    @GluteusMaximus u said I couldn't have even 10 5* champs and implied it was a made up story. I have titles. I click the button to leave them blank. I said in my post i didn't know about the brackets for arena which was what the post was about. My progression isn't what this post is about so y r u attacking my account? I didn't even agree with the original post!
    I just showed some of my 5* champs. I also have 5/50 and 4/40 4*champs.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Look this game is good and all but how do you expect low players to get good rewards when all the good rewards are being given to all the high players, some people might feel frustrated and they’ll stop playing, the high players get everything while we struggling down here to get 200-500 red or orange crystal, tbvh it’s not fair.

I made an account 5 days ago and I already have a 4* KillMonger and about to have Act 1 100% and ill have a basic 4* hero Crystal next Thursday.... The key is to grind and find a good ally