**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Advice

Greetings!

I usually grind in the 4 star basic arena every week. I have 27 champs that have qualifying ranks to use in my infinite streak (3* rank 4 level 15 // 4* rank 2 level 20)

The problem is if I keep my infinite streak I only really max out to around 2.5-2.6 million points.

Should I Focus on ranking up my current infinite streak roster as much as I can to maximize their point output or should I spend more resources on getting additional champs to the Specific infinite streak requirements? Thanks in advance for the advice!

Comments

• Options
    ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    yes.. always rank them. the minimum pi for a 4* is 2.1k anything below that will get you a death match. even 3* above 2k can keep you building the infinity streak
  • Options
    Hey !

I would say 27 champs are enough for your infinite streak. If you can't hit more than 2.6 million, you should rank up them and only use 4*r3 (lvl 30) and 4*r4 (lvl 40) if you have.

Personnally, i use a roster of 24 champs composed with 10 4r4, 12 4r3 and 2 3r4 (max sig, waiting for catas to do 2 more 4r3), and I easily reach 4 million points approximately. (without reloading).

Wishing you good chance for future arenas !
  • Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Thanks for the advice! I appreciate that.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Or keep ranking as much as you can :) they eventually need to be r5 for diversity purpose in war defense and for more arena points
  • Options
    Thanks! I have 4 champs at r4 level 40. The rest are 3/30 or 2/20. Will continue to rank these champs up for max points in arenas, thanks!
  • Options
    Of course it’s still your choice how you want to do, but if you really are an arena grinder like me then just rank whatever champ there is, even the bad one can just be for arena only. Hell! take juggernaut for example, he now have an purpose in this event quest against Emma frost when he’s still r3 in my collection waiting in que to be r5.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    For 4* basic arena, it's safe to use 4* r3/30 to r5/50 at streak 15. As well as max 3*s. For now I'd bring all your current infinite streak champs to 3/30. As will as 4/40 or 5/50 those you find worthy.
  • Options
    For 4* basic arena, it's safe to use 4* r3/30 to r5/50 at streak 15. As well as max 3*s. For now I'd bring all your current infinite streak champs to 3/30. As will as 4/40 or 5/50 those you find worthy.

Thanks for the advice! Bringing them to 3/30
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    The more the better. I'va rank/level most of my 4* (even the bad ones) to be able to get around 400k/run (w/o boost). Try to rank up the synergy champs you have. Gives you more pts.
    My opinion.
  • Options
    The more the better. I'va rank/level most of my 4* (even the bad ones) to be able to get around 400k/run (w/o boost). Try to rank up the synergy champs you have. Gives you more pts.
    My opinion.

Yeah each run of mine is around 160k. I need to get that up for sure. You get more points for synergy’s? I didn’t know that. Thanks!
  • Options
    Synergy for those that don’t much points in one run, in this case of yours, can help a little bit but in the end you run out of synergy so would be better of continuing ranking up champs