**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Preparation for Labyrinth of Legend 1st path

Please help me how many units to bring and i have 5star Starlord rank 4 to bring.
And is there any effect on enrage if you use boost on the fight? thank u

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    The higher your attack rating is the longer the enrage timer will last so boosts will help. In terms of units, have a lot basically, several thousand would be recommended plus a good stash of potions and revives. Depending on how well you fight you may not need that many but you will want to save them for the war machine/falcon/magik fights.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    No bosts efte you. Akt but sintgit bonus doss. Fx antman and dubbel YJ dos works. And far unit depend one yours skils and stahs
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    With Star Lord and the attack synergy you should be able to one shot a lot of the champions on that path.

Can cost 5000 units if you don't practice and save
    Can cost a lot less if you work on getting Red Hulk & Old Man Logan down without dying once. I say Old Man Logan, because Rulk is a bad practice buddy. If you can make it through both enrage timers with the attack synergy (should take about 10 minutes per fight) then you are all set. By doing that, and with a stack of revives, you're looking at 3000 units give or take a few. Magik will probably be most expensive, in addition to Maestro.
  • Options
    BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    It depends upon the path you are planning to take.