**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Morning Star worth rank 5

Got the cats to rank up a mystic 4* champ to 5 but my options are limited between Morning Star, Mordo, and Guilly.
Also almost at 3 tier 4 tech cats so I can rank up Green Goblin.
So my question, is MS worth ranking up to 5 or just wait it out for GG

Comments

• Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Morningstar is a wayyyyy better option than gg. Takes a bit of skill and patience to use, but her damage+utility at 5 souls is incredible. She's worth r5 as a four star for sure
  • Options
    Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    I loved using her when I was in a lower tier ally but now her damage output is annoying but yeah you’re right. Once the 5 souls are in, she’s practically unstoppable
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    in one word no
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    once the 5 souls are in shes slightly better than average with champions like , blade sparky medusa domino corvus omega red void even ms is a low demi god tier at best i got her in 5* duped take her into act 5 or even your gold tier aw (im in masters not even a 6* r2 ms is playable as an aw attacker unless youd like to be kicked from your masters alliance, if thats your goal then go for it). watch what happens. go ask any of the top players and some have even made the mistake of r5 her and ask what shes good for other than aw defense, the answer is nothing lol. just wait bro im not hating but i havent been in master alliances since aw seasons started because i dont know what im doing just saying...
  • Options
    k996zzqcup2n.png
  • Options
    Those are my current mystic options
  • Options
    once the 5 souls are in shes slightly better than average with champions like , blade sparky medusa domino corvus omega red void even ms is a low demi god tier at best i got her in 5* duped take her into act 5 or even your gold tier aw (im in masters not even a 6* r2 ms is playable as an aw attacker unless youd like to be kicked from your masters alliance, if thats your goal then go for it). watch what happens. go ask any of the top players and some have even made the mistake of r5 her and ask what shes good for other than aw defense, the answer is nothing lol. just wait bro im not hating but i havent been in master alliances since aw seasons started because i dont know what im doing just saying...

No hate sensed. All that info is very good. My ally is at gold right now running map 5 for aq.
  • Options
    MadTitan616MadTitan616 Posts: 30
    I took the 5* to R5. No Ragrets. ;)
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    @danielmath Explain her value