**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Dungeon boss champs with unavoidable damage

I’m loving the 3 day dungeon setup but I gotta say, having champs with unavoidable damage as the boss where you are supposed to be able to heal is a pretty lame cheap shot. Duped domino yesterday. Electro today. I’m sure there’s been duped Morningstars that screw you if you didn’t bring a bleed immune. If you’re gonna remove all evade and autoblock champs from the hidden fights, wouldn’t it be in that same line of thinking to remove auto damage champs from the healing fight?

Comments

• Options
    LewkkLewkk Posts: 36
    edited September 2018
    Just let them die from degen if you can or prepare your team to counter these things, you know full well what could come up given the classes that the dungeons are
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★
    Haha. OP, you could just parry them and don't do anything while they degen and die.
  • Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    With domino you can’t just parry and watch her die without taking damage, crit failure is gonna happen. And with 3 champs you just can’t prepare for EVERY scenario. And I’ll reiterate, if the point of the fight is to be able to regen some, having to either parry and wait while they die without any regen, or attack into it and hope you break even is contrary to the design. It’s not a huge deal, just giving some feedback.