**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My thoughts on MCOC after playing for a year.

I love it!

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Points for brevity.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    wait for the next year...
  • Lucky25Lucky25 Posts: 10
    Addictive
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Yes it is an amazing an engaging game.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    it has its ups and downs
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    It’s fun till you catch up to the heavy hitters and realize you need the latest whiz-bang mechanics (conveniently possessed only by the newest characters) to compete. So you either grind arenas for ungodly amounts of hours, or unload lots of cash to get the crystals that contain said newest champs. Skill and enthusiasm will only get you so far unfortunately.
    Beholder_V wrote: »
    It’s fun till you catch up to the heavy hitters and realize you need the latest whiz-bang mechanics (conveniently possessed only by the newest characters) to compete. So you either grind arenas for ungodly amounts of hours, or unload lots of cash to get the crystals that contain said newest champs. Skill and enthusiasm will only get you so far unfortunately.

lol, were are you in the game
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Since I started playing this game a little over a year ago, I quit smoking and I quit drinking. I didn't know what addiction was until this game got the hooks in me.

I was on a boat cruise on my honeymoon with no wi fi or phone signal. Couldn't play this game for over a week and I just about lost my ****.
    AW Gold 1
    AQ Map 5
    Uncollected

Not the top I know, but close enough that the competition gets pretty tough.

Just gets old always chasing that new gimmick. Was the Blade trinity. Now it’s IWIM for defender kills. Killmonger trinity to beat IWIM. Emma Frost to beat, apparently just about anything (prowess charges + L2 = kills everything).
    nice we in the same boat well my alliance does map 6 as well and we right there pushing for p3. idk about chasing the new gimmick you dont have to, yah it helps but ive learned the game is mostly about skill, if you do have those characters you're talking about you dont really need skill after that, but i have none and i do far better than people who have those characters
    As someone who doesn’t do arenas at all and refuses to purchase crystals, I always have to rely on skill because I definitely won’t have the latest greatest champs. But man, it sure is the toughest route, especially when you see others breeze through stuff you spent hours figuring out how to get through just because they have the newest gimmick. Then again it could just be that I’ve been playing this game since it came out and I’m just getting tired. Dungeons, danger rooms, uncollected monthly quest, just feels like the time sink requirement gets bigger and bigger as the game progresses on.
    i dont do arenas either and i rarely pay only once in a blue moon if its a superb offer, but o=i know what youre talking about been playing this game since it came out as well and i just people who havent been playing as long as i have just fly by through everything because of the characters they get just shows how unbalanced the characters are thats all. some people are lucky and some arent, ive finally recently got a great 5 star in Hyperion and seems like im about to have 2 more with the buffs of venom and carnage. As long as us veterans have skill we cant be left behind i hope
    ive learned to work with my roster
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    ive learned to work with my roster

This was and continues to be my motto.