**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* awkening class specific deal for Christmas

Kabam you've run a 4* version of this deal probably once a quarter how about doing a veteran tier one for Christmas?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    They did one a couple of days ago ... and there is still 5 months left for christmas.
  • SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    Class specific though, that was a random one, I'd imagine the same deals we saw last week would be offered Black Friday
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    They won't do a class specific one for a long time, not until the 5* awakening crystals become a lot more common. Making class specific deals would unbalance the game everyone would awaken their StarLord , Stark Spidey, Voodoo, etc and there would be thousands of players with amazing champions to clear content with and not spend as much units or cash in the long run as they would have without those champions awakened at the time. Especially since rank 5 5* will be most likely obtainable by finishing the upcoming act 5 chapters and raise the ceiling of power on those champions it would not be in Kabam's best interest as a company to put out such offers.
    edited July 2017
    I must really be a bad player because I have a r4 hulk and SL and act 5.2 still costs me units so the notion clearing content with great champs i think is a thing of the past
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Did you buy the 5* awakening gem last week?
    edited July 2017
    Yep, and only enough t2a for one more r4 so it will probably sit on the shelf for me personally, I just like the idea
    Yeah I noticed that is the same for most champs, I have KG for example and the threshold for sig levels seems be somewhere in the 70's, but remember that only affects prestige and ability the attack base on my 5* around 3000-4000 with sucides, and when he's low on health it's mind blowing