**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* or 4*

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
Hi all.

I'm uncollected, casual ish player, looking to level toons to help 100% act 5 and also get better progress in monthly master and UC quests.. I have 5* as follows :
Thor rags dupe
Mag dupe
Red cyclops
Doc oc
Quake
Mephisto
Morningstar
Elektra
Psylocke
Carnage

As 4* dupes I have (5/50) medusa and starlord and as 4/40 dupes hulk rags, iceman, wolverine, Elektra, spiderman og, cap og, imiw, corvus, luke, vision aou, hawkeye and magik.

I've also gwenpool 5/50 unduped.

My dilemma, is focus on the 5*s or push some of the very useful 4* dupes to 5/50? Wolverine, magik, ice man etc.

I have 9 t1a in overflow, but only about 4 of each in t4cc (except skill where I have 6). Interested in views!!

Thanks all

Comments

• Options
    SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    Your 4*s are better
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    4*s.
    Having said that, quake, MS, Doc oc, mephisto are good 5*s. Carnage may also be good if he keeps his buffs
  • Options
    Was thinking the bump in power from having a 4/55 may help? Only around 5k skill t4cc shards from being able to 4/55 Thor rags from current 2/35. 1.5 whole t4cc from being able to do doc oc as an alternative.

But I've come to see the huge benefits iceman brings, as well as wolverine and magik.

Is a full 5 team of gwenpool, medusa, iceman, magik and starlord, going to be better than adding in a 4/55 Thor rags or doc oc alongside hulk rags/electro with three of the others?
  • Options
    Anyone else with thoughts on raising my 5* or 4*? Know 5s are the future, but think mine may be a waste of T2a...