**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Craziest luck!!

I know this isn’t any game changing luck, but I wasn’t expecting this at all. 2 punishers in 2 crystals come at a 0.004225% chance!

p95hiy7fyt8p.png

Does anyone else have ridiculous pulls to share (Lucky or unlucky)?

Comments

• Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    What the actual fuuu
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Not sure if this is real. I tried to share the image with my alliance and it says the image is corrupted.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Nice pull bro!

I had had similar twice in a month. I had open 2 featured crystals for IMIW and I got him and DV 4*. Yesterday I opened 2 featured crystals and I got 4* Emma.
  • Options
    @Ch1efster yes they were uncollected crystals, a normal arena crystal would be crazy haha. Still, those odds are really low. Wow you got those pulls from 5 gmc? That is crazy too haha.

@Ankalagonn awesome man i wish i had such luck for ‘more useful’ pulls
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    Nice. Was that the regular arena crystal or uncollected arena crystal? Uncollected has a greater chance of pulling the 4*. Took me quite a while to pull and dupe him from the regular ones.

This was my most insanely lucky pull...
    euc2khuy5j3l.jpeg

Dayum. That's a good one.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Just 2 PHCs, but it's rare that it's not 2*.

qbnbv52b5ydv.jpeg
    9as5wjz6id1y.jpeg
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Yup honestly feel like a deserve a colossus now. Won't even be mad if I get one
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I don't know if this counts but my last 4 5* pulls in order have been: Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive, Iceman and Killmonger

Awesome. I want Corvus so bad

• Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    uzacwx60k3fk.jpeg

Popped a featured crystal yesterday.
  • Options
    MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    cwvyz7kcbabz.png
    d59i99ly59tx.png

After **** pulls for almost 2months nonstop and including pulled a 5* IP and 4* IP in the same week last week, I got some luck in today’s PHCs
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    I got 3 4* three times in a row,one of them was gwenpool from one crystal opened.