**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gen. 4* Awakening Gem

I've been saving this bad boy for months now, curious on my options and if I should use it or save it.

PLEASE READ THIS NOTE: I've already got Ghost Rider, Dr. Voodoo, Scarlet Witch, Magik, Archangel, Iceman and Star-Lord awakened. Also I have X-23 awakened/maxed as well (I state this because it weighs on my reasoning on why I haven't used on Wolverine.)

Here are my current options below.

Gen. 4* Awakening Gem 48 votes

Corvus Glaive
22%
zuffyXillymanDrake2078Iron_SkywalkerTrollllolllloMelkerlanneroAtticus9090SolotrixJustcause102KelvinKageEtjama 11 votes
Hyperion
8%
JEbertCupidKobster84jnikolas92 4 votes
Killmonger
14%
Darkrider05Ajjohnsbb8OmegaDexionDR_MantisToboggan1JayCeeSaket_123SidDDragon 7 votes
Wolverine
33%
LeNoirFaineantFoxhero007tinman76Tr_jorge_89My_SuperiorCharlie_SceneThunder5715XxLoganTDCxXFhfjghhggggjfhfjgIron_spider1FooshblalalagodproSparkyCzAkkarin23maestro13_1xXThe_FlashXx 16 votes
Continue to Save
20%
Skeleton777HollowbornnebSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Duke_SilverChampioncriticMaldroit2Noob2435CoolTaskmaster 10 votes

Comments

• HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Continue to Save
    Bump. Seems like there's somewhat of a stalemate.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Wolverine
    Wolverine as he not 5*
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wolverine
    I still don't have wolvie. I'd awaken him the minute I pulled him lol. Like @fdsfhadoshga;djfhlasd said, no 5* version.
    Continue to Save
    I still don't have wolvie. I'd awaken him the minute I pulled him lol. Like @fdsfhadoshga;djfhlasd said, no 5* version.

Didn't look at it that way. I have X-23 already maxed so I've never really thought about taking Wolverine from r4 to r5 and awakening him.
    Continue to Save
    Bump o:)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Continue to Save
    Yeah if you already have X23 there isn’t really a point to awaken Wolvie. Idk none of them would be bad to use it on, but there are other champs out there who desperately need a dupe to be playable
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    Wolverine
    Like its already been said, Wolvy isnt available as a 5*, but his regen is much better than X-23's. True, she may do more damage, but the regen is what I would be concerned with personally.
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Killmonger
    Go with KM. High sig ability of Killmonger with reverberation is deadlier than that of electro. Mine reflects 70% of the damage back to opponent. With reverberation and true strike I get additional 1k attack rating. **** tank he is man.KM all the way.