**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sweet Payday Deals?

To say that there’s some kind of offer most Fridays and people would most likely be tempted to impulse buy when they’ve just been paid I’m really surprised there’s no offers popping up today.
I’m not grumbling I’d have probably jumped on it myself if there had been a good deal so you’ve saved me money it just seems strange to have deals every other week and not when people would most likely have money.

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    In 28 years of working I have never had a job where Friday was the established payday. (Have had jobs where I got paid on the 1st and 15th of every month...which sometimes was on a Friday)
    But since it is a global game, and I am in the U.S.....I don't know if my experience is different than the majority of people.
  • Options
    NastyJ74NastyJ74 Posts: 26
    Solswerd wrote: »
    In 28 years of working I have never had a job where Friday was the established payday. (Have had jobs where I got paid on the 1st and 15th of every month...which sometimes was on a Friday)
    But since it is a global game, and I am in the U.S.....I don't know if my experience is different than the majority of people.

Yeah I’m UK based and certainly not everyone but a lot of people get paid the last Friday of the month, good call on it being global I guess it’s not the case for a lot of people.
  • Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    I'm in the US and we get paid on Tuesdays. Which is very odd.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I don't have a job
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Solswerd wrote: »

This is my second job on which I get paid on Friday's. It's like a 50/50 chance here in latinamerica
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I get paid mondays lol my last one was wednesdays and the one before rhat thursdays
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I get paid every other Friday and all the good deals pop up between paydays lol. The 4th of July sale comes to mind, right before my payday in that case, I would've spent more money but was between paychecks and rent and groceries won that battle.