**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Nebula not processing Regen

NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
So I’ve been using 5* r3 lvl 40 Nebula awakened, 6* Gamora, and 5* SL as a questing team for map 5 AQ. As a whole, not a bad team with great synergy.

The problem is, in 3 months, the 5* Nebula hasn’t processed regen once. And I’ve run her multiple different lanes, and multiple different opponents, and still nada after getting hit or comboed. I know this isn’t guaranteed to process every time, but not once in 3 months seems rather odd.

Anyone else having a similar issue? I only use her in AQ as an immune champ for the rare times I need to take a bleed or poison route. (Yes I know those are heal block lanes).

Comments

• Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    q41gg1rvdojl.jpg

If she's not getting a regen its because she's not taking 110% of the opponent's attack in a single hit.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    q41gg1rvdojl.jpg

If she's not getting a regen its because she's not taking 110% of the opponent's attack in a single hit.

Dude, she is getting hit with crits and is most definitely not processing after taking 110% damage.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    I just picked a random fight with Nebula, blocked until the opponent used a heavy, took about 3000 something damage, regen activated.

So if she's not getting a regen its because she's not taking 110% of the opponent's attack in a single hit.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    She's working fine for me. It's a shame she doesn't also get some regeneration at 50% health, to recover some of her block damage.