**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need some advice for where I'm at in the game right now.

Spidey1918Spidey1918 Posts: 10
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
TL:DR : Having a difficult time progressing, getting iso-8, grinding arena, and need advice

So my IGN is Spidey1914, and ive been playing for about id say two or three months. This is my account and roster 4 and 3 stars.
v9tienx7yp5r.jpg
u5q8wg5mpp2c.jpg
9oe1up5ngoiv.jpg
a7fuxdnpwnbm.jpg
orf44j2webau.jpg
cmjjvly1iogu.jpg

So where I am currently ive really just been progressing really slowly, and I wanted to ask for advice on what to do. So right now ive been grinding the emma frost 3 star arena with about 15 2/20 3 stars, since thats the minimum requirement to achieve an infinite streak in this arena; besides that I've been achieving the first two milestones in the other arenas, for units and phc shards, and my units ive been saving up in hopes of purchasing Willpower.

In terms of quests, im stuck on Act 4.3.1, as I have no champs with high enough regeneration to survive those starburst/degeneration nodes, and I dont have the money or willfullness to spend money on potions or revives. So Ive been sparingly using my energy on trying to fully complete Act 3, as Ive fully completed the heroic difficulty of the event quest up right now, and I cant beat master mode chapter 1.2 without revives so I figure im not good enough for that. Im struggling with iso and I really cant upgrade champs where im at as my 3 and 4 star income is pretty much a 3 star every 1-2 weeks and a 4 star id say honestly every 3-5 weeks. This has been somewhat frustrating but I keep hope that I can make it to the high levels that I see youtubers at, where everything comes easy to them, excluding very rare catalysts and gold. Please help lol.

Comments

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Work towards getting spidey, ghost rider, and Iceman to rank 5. Hopefully, you are in an alliance that runs at map 3 to help you get class cats. Focus on the 4 star basic arenas to build up your 4 star roster. Just realize it takes time to get bigger. It doesn't happen over night but dedication and putting in the work with a good alliance will certainly help get you there faster.
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    I’m pretty casual so I’m maybe not the best advic to follow, but I’d rank up that Iceman and Taskmaster. They’re both pretty good (especially Iceman) and I think that would utilize them better. Also maybe get Hela a bit more powerful, so you can have an A team of 5 different classes. That’s just my ideas, tho
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Your account looks decent for the amount of time you've been playing. Keep in mind this game is a marathon not a sprint. I've been playing my main account for around 3 years and still chasing materials and shards. Best thing you can do is be in an active alliance and be active yourself and your account will grow.
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Join an active ally that do map3. You are going to struggle though because map3 will lock your champs. But joining an active ally will gives you shards and cats rewards.

And then, there is no shortcut in this game unless you decided to buy few odins or good offers. Arena is your best friend if you wanna progress faster. Based on your rosters, its difficult to score enough points to get champs in basic arena unless you spend units on refreshing&using boosts. Its ok if you cant get champs from arena because you will still get shards. Work slowly on your roster. Everything will be much easier once you achieve bigger rosters and focus on good champs like sparky, iceman.
    Do not waste resources on thrash champs.
    Focus getting your main 6 attackers for AQ and AW first. Defense comes next after attack team.

P/s: my account is 13weeks old and my PI is currently at 166k

• hello, please need help with my mastery , you see my level is already 43 but my mastery points were only 38 i wonder where the rest of my mastery went too...??and like the others my heroes sucks I'm beginning to feel like quitting...pls help...