**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unstoppable

Just wanted to let kabam know how much I appreciate duping my 2* unstoppable colossus roughly 4,785 times now over the course of 2 years and some change. He's now my top champ, he's level 10,000 and just stomps any 5 or 6*. Big thanks kabam! :)

Comments

• Options
    TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    How about a change in what loyalty crystals have to offer? Let's start a movement for it! Don't Korg me guys! Let's do this! Make kabam great again!
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    I agree. they dont give you shards so should give you something else instead
  • Options
    BmanBman Posts: 223
    Loyalty crystals have pretty much always been trash. Same with Solo and Greater Solo crystals. I don’t even open any of them. Haven’t for years, none of them provide a benefit to me, except Arena boosts from Greater Solo crystals. Since I have almost 4K arena boost crystals already, that doesn’t help either ;(
  • Options
    TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Yep. They are too. They really should do a big revamp on all of those. Spice them up and make it fresh again.