**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

130K Prestige player looking for an alliance running Map 3 asap

v8zbhrmqg5ai.png
Add me if you have spcaes in an alliance running map 3 AQ

Comments

• Options
    hey dude run a 3.5m silver 2 ally currently running map 3/2/2 but more focused on AW and rebuilding after losing a lot of players add me in game J&J ltd or search Mat's Mercs if youre interested
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    130k prestige? Lol what
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    130k prestige? Lol what

he has multiple 10* r10 champs :))
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Maybe he means 130....? His total hero rating isn't even 100k.
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Hi lorcanmccaughey. We at [1Dos3] are an active, AQ focused alliance. So, we don't do war. We are focus on the growth and development of our lower ratings teammates. When they are stronger (mastery setup and roster rank up), we will do war. There are no minimums required in our alliance. We figure that if you are active, the numbers will take care of itself. There are NO donations requested at the present time.

For AQ, we play in TWO battlegroups. In BG 1, our stronger teammates play either Map 4 or 5 (more Map 4). In our BG 2, we play either Map 1 or Map 2 (more Map 2). On the last day of AQ, we open up the 3rd BG and play either Map 1 or 2. I've been strategically re-organizing our BGs with an eye on getting to the 15 M points milestone. We did that this week! We will aim now to get to the 20 M points milestones. Currently, you would expect to get from AQ in our alliance, if you choose to participate, the following rewards: 1900 Glory, 9000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystals x 3, and Map 4 Crystals x 6. But since we play Map 4 in BG, that means the entire alliance would get another 4 to 5 Map 4 Crystals since we complete the map 100% most of the time.

We participate in weekly SA. We reach for the most part, the last or next-to-last milestones in most alliance events. So expect to get good rewards like 4-star shards, some 5-star shards, T1AC, energy refills, etc.

We use Telegram as our communication app. You can search and find me on Telegram: @gladiator2014.

You can also reach me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014. Let's chat if you have any questions that I did not addressed or are interested in joining us.
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Sorry lorcanmccaughey. I forgot to mention. I know you are seeking an alliance playing AQ map 3, but if you are patience with us, our BG 2 can get there. You can still help out in AQ and be the boss killer in Map 2 in BG 2. You can take a stab at Map 4 if you want to see how it is. Just grow with us and you will see.