**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 months of dungeons

2»

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    EvilAsh wrote: »
    GreekBeek wrote: »
    Everyone needs different champs for different aspects of the game. Some need champs to finish Act 5. Some want better defenders for AW. Some want to run LoL (and let's be honest, there are only a few champs in total that can get you there. Hulkbuster isn't going to cut it). There needs to be a way to target the champ each person needs for their roster, especially with the time (or $$) requirements to advance in this game. This RNG thing is terrible, now that there are so many champs in the pool - it's IMPOSSIBLE to get the champ each individual needs next, let alone duping. Personally, I've been holding my breath and resources for months now waiting for about 4 or 5 different champs (or a dupe on one in particular) that can help me complete the next part of the game for me (LoL). And it's getting very boring waiting. The basic 5 star crystals have too many champs and are too far in between to realistically expect I'll get what I need and awaken in a reasonable amount of time. And have embarassingly spent $100's in GMC and FGMC to help curb the odds, to no avail. Let's be honest, for that kind of $$$ - you should at least be guaranteed the champ you need. It's a mobile game, you can buy entire game consoles for less than what people spend to TRY and get the champ they need. Sorry, rant over. lol.

Not being able to get a particular champ is the winning formula for kabam. Unlike other games that offer REALISTIC ways to characters you want, kabams formula eats at your desire and need for champ. This encourages spending, this makes kabam much more profitable than other mobile game developers. It would be silly to think this would change.

You can always play harder and spend more. All you have to do is be in the top 800 of all arena grinders to get any champ you want. Lol

Easy peasy... Hitting that top 800 is a cake walk. All it requires is for you to sell your soul to Kabam and spend 72 hours straight of grinding arena.

Side note... Is it even top 800? I thought it was 400. Shows you how much I care about arena.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    last dungeon series I was lucky enough to add 1 sig level to hulkbuster.

This time I pulled void! Makes up for my horrible luck previously.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    I’m got spidey symbiot and then a. 6 star sabretoth
  • Options
    MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    i just got a morningstar. not gunna argue with that!
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I got a groot whoo hoo
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    One away from blade
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I wish they had something else besides dungeon where the rewards would carry over time and time again. Dungeons, IMO, take too long to do, are a waste of time, and I don't like having to rely on someone else. The rewards r nice though. I feel bad for everyone who got weak heroes but u can't have a crystal with all good heroes. Just know that we all pull weak heroes sometimes and sometimes we get strong ones.
  • Options
    rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    rdxevil wrote: »
    How are you all getting 5* Champs from dungeon.. I guess only 4* can be bought from store using dungeon points

Your prestige is too low ... once you get your prestige up (i.e. higher PI champs), you will get access to 5* champs ...

How much is required... Prestige is total of top 5 Champs right?? And for 4* we needed 9k..what was the cost for 5?? How much can you earn in 3 days?
  • Options
    ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    GreekBeek wrote: »
    12eq2cb36mte.png
    :'(:'(

I GOT BLADE IM HAPPY