**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6

When we should expect act 6, game is getting bored. Everyday quest, war, quest, war... Please kabam give us sooner act 6

Comments

• Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Would love to grind out Act 6. Love the more difficult quests
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    There is an extra hard quest coming this week I think, not Act 6 but related to the Symbiote stuff. The release makes it sound harder than previous difficulty levels.
  • Don't think it will be as harder than act 6, of course if we'll get it
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Must be Monday.
  • Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    I think it is a trial run to make sure act 6 is hard enough. Giving everyone a champ that is strong than an r2 6 star and they can see how much resources is still required to ensure correct difficulty for act 6.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Let's just do act 6 with only 4*s

Sorted
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Let's just do act 6 with only 4*s

Sorted

I mean you KNOW this is coming right. There's a lot of ways they can make content difficult and forcing us to use 4* champs in harder content is one of them. Danger Rooms are just the beginning.
  • Well all this little events are for act 6, they are testing new buffs or debuffs for act 6
  • More important is while it be boring and long as Act 5 bc if it will then no thanks lol
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    More important is while it be boring and long as Act 5 bc if it will then no thanks lol
    Who care if it’s boring, I just want the rewards
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Kayne34 wrote: »
    I think it is a trial run to make sure act 6 is hard enough. Giving everyone a champ that is strong than an r2 6 star and they can see how much resources is still required to ensure correct difficulty for act 6.

Yes! Smart man, i was waiting for someone to say that. i really do think this was a trial on how they should scale the difficulty for act 6. The first chapters probably wont be that hard, but probably close to it. like 25k and up PI, every fight is a mini boss fight.

That sym hits like a truck and his bleed is very nice and crit rate is insane. Not a lot of r2-3 6* are gonna hit like him, thats why i think theyll scale it back just a touch.

I see act 6 maybe late December early 2019
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Act 6 is coming next year. http://www.comicsbeat.com/nycc-18-contest-of-champions-real-grandmaster-gabriel-frizzera/

"Now with Aegon and The Champion, this is the last act of the story. Act 6 is coming next year. After that will be a bit of a reboot of the story"