**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is my next step?

Hello everyone, im new to this site for today but not entirely new to the game. Ive used theese forums to learn a bunch of stuff but now i need a little guidance.

So, Ive been playing on this account (had one before for 2 months but understood after a while that i had done a lot of things wrong so i decide to start a new one) since july i think it is. Ive reached lvl 40, are in active and good alliance and have a hero rating around 70k.
Ive just 100% explored Act 2 and starten Act 3 due to using most of the play time to do event quests and grind arenas.
I patricipate in both aq and aw.
Now to where i need a little help.

Right now i only have two 4* r4, thats a duped Sentinel and a unduped Hyperion. Wich one should be my next?
I takes me a long time to get basic t4c coz im not good enough to clear out master difficulties on the event quests, so i only get from the heroic difficulty, the monthly calendar and some fragments time to time.

Also, i want to be able to provide more to defence in aw. I can handle myself in attack but i want to have a stronger defence to.

So, coming down to the question. Wich of theese champs should be my next r4, and should it be a third attacker or one who goes in to defence?

Theese are my 4*r3 champions:
Storm
Wolvie
Sabretooth
Nightcrawler
Bishop (duped)
Guillotine
Killmonger
Quake
King Groot

I Also have a bunch of others that are untouched. As you see only bishop are duped.
And for the last i also have a 5* unduped superior Iron Man.

What should be my next move and focus?
And since soon there are a new monthly event i guess Act 3 is gonna have to wait.

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Complete act 3 and act 4..don't focus on exploration..I would rank up KM and wolvie as the next R4 4*..even unduped wolverine is an amazing questing champ..quake,sabertooth,guillotine are also really good champs..if u know how to use quake she is a utility champ who can finish fights without landing a single hit
    Do arena..try to complete all milestones of 4* basic arena...that almost always places u in the 11-25% bracket and u get 500 4* shards and 200 5* shards
    Try for master completion or go as deep as possible in monthly quest and try exploring as many chapters as possible(every chapter exploration in master gives some 4* shards and some 5* shards)
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Complete act 3 and act 4..don't focus on exploration..I would rank up KM and wolvie as the next R4 4*..even unduped wolverine is an amazing questing champ..quake,sabertooth,guillotine are also really good champs..if u know how to use quake she is a utility champ who can finish fights without landing a single hit
    Do arena..try to complete all milestones of 4* basic arena...that almost always places u in the 11-25% bracket and u get 500 4* shards and 200 5* shards
    Try for master completion or go as deep as possible in monthly quest and try exploring as many chapters as possible(every chapter exploration in master gives some 4* shards and some 5* shards)

Sounds sweet.
    Should one care about how the pi of champs? My wolvie is a 3/30 at 2333 and sabre a 3/30 at 2722. Nothing i should take in consideration before ranking up?

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Na..no need to worry about pi for now...besides wolverine has one of,if not, the lowest pi in the game but his regen is very useful for long paths of act 4..pi will only be of a concern to u once u have multiple champs at 5* R4..until then rankup champs on the basis of Ur requirements