**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* mutant awakening gem

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
Knowing how hard to come by these have become, not sure who to use it on. All opinions would be greatly appreciated. Initially I was saving for either 5* AA or iceman. If hold on, please let me know who. Thx!

5* mutant awakening gem 48 votes

X23
10%
Ravenrob_33AwroenderPaytoPlayFhfjghhggggjfhfjggodpro 5 votes
Cyclops (blue team)
0%
Magneto (red)
0%
Beast
0%
Hold on for someone better
89%
ArcDeAngelusRagamugginGunnerDarkstar4387xNigI_ZERO_ITrimbobKzorrAsukiraGrafikdevSungjPenumbrousKing_L0kiB34rKennadoGmonkeySpiderCoolsDanny_JimsnyderpghBirdReynoldsMy_SuperiorManTyme 43 votes

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    doctorb wrote: »
    Knowing how hard to come by these have become, not sure who to use it on. All opinions would be greatly appreciated. Initially I was saving for either 5* AA or iceman. If hold on, please let me know who. Thx!

• Hold on for someone better
    Either hold on for Like an Iceman or something, or if you really can't wait x-23
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Hold for Iceman, Archangel as you mentioned. Domino if for defense. X23 is great without it and the other 3 are mediocre to terrible with or without it
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Any of the ones mentioned above. In their absence, maybe Rogue, or wait and see if any older ones get buffed soon and cross your fingers.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Wait for iceman
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If you need a 5* option against evade champs, go for Iceman. If you need a 5* option with plenty of bleed/poison/ability accuracy reduction(assuming bleedable and poisonable), go for AA
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hold for someone better, I'm in the same boat as you I pulled one from one of the rifts and it's been rotting in my inventory since I haven't pulled anyone worthy of it.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Ty all 4 yr opinion. Had been tempted with x23 but with such overwhelming consensus, I will wait. Thx again 😊
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Wait for Archangel, Iceman, Domino, Omega Red or even Emma Frost. X-23 doesn't need to be duped at all. I have her as a r4, AMAZING for AQ and Act 5
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    I would go with Goldpool
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Wait for a Wolvi or AA. Only 2 who deserve it.