**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Second r4/55

What do you guys think is my best option ranking up to 4/55? I have already beaten the collector and I'm focusing on completing act 5. I can only take one to rank 4 atm.
Is venom a good choice, now that he has been buffed?sbetu7lhq6cp.jpg
ei00u55wedxb.jpg

Thanks for your help. It will be very a appreciated.

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I think iceman is the most useful in terms of utility, with three immunities, ice armor, and cold debuffs. He's just awesome.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    iceman and morningstar seem to be your best options. I don't know if venom is really on their level.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    U will need loki for ultron
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    U will need loki for ultron
    You can use a 3* Loki for ultron
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Iceman, you’ll need him for biohazard paths once you begin 100% act 5
  • BreybreyBreybrey Posts: 39
    I would personally save my t2 alphas for someone else in the future or until you dupe the dr voodoo. T2 alphas are so rare. But i do agree that x23 and iceman are your best bets if you wanna rank someone now. With morningstar close behind. Under no circumstance should you r4 loki though. You can use any level of loki on that ultron.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Iceman
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I have x-23 and iceman and chose X-23. Same situation. Just did uncollected, going back to explore ch1, r4 my SL, then try to move into ch3
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    I'm almost finished with 5.4 and you definitely need a good immunity champ. There are multiple biohazard and poison/bleed nodes
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Iceman or Venom. Look for the buffed venom videos on Youtube. You will fall in love. They gifted him some great buffs.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Iceman definitely
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    X 23. She's really good in AQ against sentinels, does good bleed and crit damage. She's entirely replaced my rank 5 wolverine at this point. That being said, surprised nobody said .mephisto.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Iceman, X-23 and Morningstar are also good choices.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    for act 5 iceman all the day. plus he can help you a lot overall, counters evade champs, can eat sp3 with I've armor, immunities. also he has very nice animation. I'd r4 him, if I had a 5*