**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you think?

What if instead of kabam getting new content for the October update, keep all this for November and only focus on the constant lag that has become stressful? I think that prioritizing both lag and Bugs would be the most wonderful update in everything the game goes

What do you think? 19 votes

Yes
52%
TrimbobPcc880TJ82NojokejaymAnghel_2403Charlie_SceneralphhotmailFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSamspade23Giordy 10 votes
No
47%
danielmathFoxhero007SpiderCoolsHammerbro_64ItsTheBroskiKngSpcJayCeeJustcause102V3N0M0U5_JU57IC3 9 votes

Comments

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Yes
    I've yet to really experience the lag but my game crashes a lot these days. It happened 3 times in one AQ and sapped 50 percent health each time. I was just glad we were running map 3 and I was using ghost rider so I could get some of the health back without using potions. They really need to address some of this stuff soon.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    No
    Think about it. What gets Kabam money to continue making the game? New champions and new content. If kabam did nothing for a month, what would happen to that money and eventually the game? Plus they have to pay their bills to Marvel for using their characters
  • Anghel_2403Anghel_2403 Posts: 52
    Yes
    Think this in return, if kabam continues with these failures, those people leave and the same goes, less money, better demoslo in this way ... No mission or short missions with new champions, but more focused on failures