**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What level is suitable to take own act 4

What level do you think one should be before taking on act four?

Comments

• Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    It depends on your roster and not on your level. If you have 4* at rank 30 or 40 you can easily go through act 4.
  • Options
    Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
    Act 4 is not that hard. Its just sooooo stinking long.
  • Options
    And it drains energy so fast
  • Options
    Just finished chapter one four for act 1
  • Options
    Although it is quite easy, the accumulative health of my champions leads to one or two being knocked out, so I’m seriously hoping for the ability to use our symbioids that are six star equivalents when maxed for story quests, as I guess most are.
  • Options
    chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    I did it with 4* 3/30 and 4/40 champs.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Dank_555 wrote: »
    Although it is quite easy, the accumulative health of my champions leads to one or two being knocked out, so I’m seriously hoping for the ability to use our symbioids that are six star equivalents when maxed for story quests, as I guess most are.

You don't need a 6* to do act 4. Or act 5 for that matter.
  • Options
    @TheSquish671, I know it's not necessary, I'm doing it with four star rank three champs, but it would be a lot faster with a six star.
  • Options
    Sorry, still don't know how to reply others' comments
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Dank_555 wrote: »
    Sorry, still don't know how to reply others' comments

Hit the "quote" in yellow writing in your posting box.

Me personally, 4/40s are the way to go. It helps if you have characters like ghost rider, scarlet witch, wolverine, or Dr voodoo who can regen health because paths get long and its hard to get thru without using some potions.

I can't even remember what level I was at when I completed act for entirely, it's been a while now. I know I didn't do 100 percent on it until pretty recently lol.