**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game changes during the last year.

Kabam you need to stop increasing the difficulty of the game. Making changes to champs like Jugg is not what any of us needed. It is already challenging enough to fight him. You also need to stop coming out with champs that are harder and harder to beat. A game is supposed to be fun. I find myself feeling more frustrated than anything else from the more and more difficult content that has been released in the past year. Being a Marvel fan, I look to this game for having my favorite Marvel characters ranked up. Now some of the champs are useless against the new champs that are released. You are not allowing us to use who we like to use in our fights. What fun is their in that. At what point do you realize that you are losing your fan based by making things so difficult that players don't want to play anymore. I know I am getting closer and closer to hanging it up for good. More and more of us are feeling that way with each change and new champ release.

Comments

• SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Game has to increase difficulty!

But yes.. that change in Jugs was unnecessary
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    100% agree. SOOOOO many players are retiring. Wolverine is my favorite character and I can't use him in any mode of gameplay other than event quests. I don't want to rank up Blade and Corvus, I never liked nor cared about those characters when I was a kid. I want to play with Wolverine, Thor, and Hulk. Kabam is making insanely difficult defenders to get people to spend money in war. IMIW was an absolute slap in the face to the community. When he first came out and people were putting him on node 38, even Kabam had zero clue how to beat him. The answer? The community had to figure out the answer, Kabam had no idea. Heavy attack for 3 minutes, die, revive, do it again, or get Corvus. It's sad to see what this game has become. The game is great, the graphics and champs are amazing, the decision makers behind the game are killing it. At least they are doing something about the cheaters! Perma ban all of those guys!