**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for new alliance

So the aliance I am currently in is not that good it basically doesn't do anything and I need a good active alliance to maximize my progress in the game so anybody looking for a level 31 summoner with a four star Medusa rank 2??

Comments

• Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Hi Deathlight07. We are an active, AQ focused alliance. We can help you progress in your game because our alliance get good rewards. The focus of our alliance is the growth and development of our lower tiered ratings teammates. This means to get resources to grow the roster, saving units and gold to invest in cores to unlock mastery and rank up champs, etc. We DON'T participate in war at the present time. For example, in AQ, our alliance has surpassed the 15 m points milestones and the type of rewards that you can expect from AQ in our alliance each week is: 1900 Glory, 9000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystals x 3, Map 4 Crystals x 10-11 (you get 6 at the end of AQ as an alliance but also between 4 to 5 Map 4 from our BG 1's completion of Map 4 each AQ day).

We use Telegram as our communication app. My IGN is gladiator2014. What is your IGN? If you have any questions, look me up in-game or on Telegram. My Telegram name handle is @gladiator2014
  • Deathlight07Deathlight07 Posts: 24
    edited October 2018
    My IGN is deathlight so how can I join?
  • What is your alliance name?
  • 4Thisnamed_site4Thisnamed_site Posts: 345
    If you have not already joined one, check us out. Information on us below. Contact one of us at Free To Play.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/97830/fyeo-all-you-need-to-know-join-our-alliance#latest
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited October 2018
    @Deathlight07
    If you're still looking for an alliance, the check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're chill but active 5.1 million alliance that's recruiting three plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ]ebonhand.

IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

I sent you a request and invite in-game.

We are Bronze 2 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 4. We run AQ Map 2 & 3 simultaneously except during AW when we run 2 BG's on Map 2. In AW we're Bronze 1, Rank 1104, Tier 12.

AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.

Our last updated stats are as follows : Bronze 1 - 5,069,619 (5.1 MIL) - 1,105 AW Rating
    s9s30vtf55zk.png
    ixg318thm6cf.png
    6fht16ys94aj.png
    ebwkxu6m7dop.png
    f4yotm8f2i10.png