**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nightcrawler signature ability

Kabam are u ever gonna change that?

He s the only champion who actually gets worse when u dupe him. I guess u were lacking creativity when designing that, cause its one of the most useless abilities in the game.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Guess you didn't read his sig carefully ...
    He gets a fury buff everytime he triggers deep wounds in the enemy, up to a maximum of 3x fury stacks.

So you are saying that the fact he gets more damage makes him worst ... that doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Suel wrote: »
    Kabam are u ever gonna change that?

He s the only champion who actually gets worse when u dupe him. I guess u were lacking creativity when designing that, cause its one of the most useless abilities in the game.

Not if you are using him as offense. He gets much better with the sig if you actually use him on attack instead of just pure AWD. He is also one of the better counter for crazy boss like collector.
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    edited October 2018
    Thats not what i meant. His mode changing faster makes him a worse defender than a non dupped NC

My point is: no matter where u use him, no champ should get worse after dupped, should get better
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Thats not what i meant. His mode changing faster makes him a worse defender than a non dupped NC

My point is: no matter where u use him, no champ should get worse after dupped, should get better

Undupe blade being used on AON or power gain is actually better than a duped blade because he tries to regen by compromising his power Bar. It does depends on where you use him ...
  • Options

He gets fury. He gets better.
    He wasn't made to be a defensive champion
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    edited October 2018

He gets fury. He gets better.
    He wasn't made to be a defensive champion

Lol ofc he was, he was the god of defense way back, ppl always used him as the boss, now the game has evolved and he s trash
  • Options
    He didn't changed from back there. Not all people had problems to fight against him.
    He was an easy opponent to anyone who knew how to fight against him.

Having said this, he wasn't made to be a defensive champion. There is a lot more going for him offensively than defensively
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    His signature abilities make him offensive and a far better attacker. I would much rather have a champion who I can use than to throw a champion on Defense and get some kills with. There's far better defenders out there anyway.

Furthermore, there's many other signature abilities out there that are far worse. Angela, Gambit, and others have useless signature abilities. but Doc Oc's is the only one who can arguably get worse by awakening him.
  • Options
    I still don't understand why people think that Doc oc gets worse when awakened ...
    What am I missing?
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    His awakened ability actually doesn't affect his defensive ability anymore as the "punch the air and wait" method of forcing his switch is MUCH easier, safer and more effective than the old "hit his block and pray he doesn't evade until he switches" method.