**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Today's 5-Star Signature Stone Card -- Awesome

This is a great offer, Kabam. Credit where credit is due. Keep these kind of deals coming!

Also, that deal over the weekend for a fractional chance at T2A or T5B for $100 was the worst offer I've ever seen. You can stop those ones.

Comments

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Very good deal. @Kabam Vydious it would be awesome if Kabam increased the 5* signature stone inventory cap, holding on to 200+ 5* signature stone crystals because I'm maxed out on skill stones.
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Hey remember when these used to be "micro"transactions and didn't cost as much as filling up your gas tank or buying a new PS4 game.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    It is awesome because I treat it as a 5* dupe minimum of my own choice without the awakening. The cost reward ratio is so much better compare to going for a fGMC and get a 5* trash or even 100% LOL (for me anyways... Even though I already 100% LOL)
  • Options
    This is the one deal in months that I've been really excited about purchasing...except for the fact that I have that purchasing bug where I'm not allowed to purchase anything. Everything gets stuck in a "pending" state and nothing goes through. Thanks, Kabam....(and yes, I've started for support tickets than I can count. No help...)
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    $140 Canadain, think I will hold onto my gas money :D

Don't tell them what we pay for gas in the Great White North. It'll blow their minds.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    ChuckRyan wrote: »
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    It is awesome because I treat it as a 5* dupe minimum of my own choice without the awakening. The cost reward ratio is so much better compare to going for a fGMC and get a 5* trash or even 100% LOL (for me anyways... Even though I already 100% LOL)

That's how I see it too: $50 for a 5-Star dupe of my choice with a couple other nice-to-haves.

Totally understand that not everyone wants or needs to spend money on this game. No one wants a straight paywall game. Fortunately, it's possible to get to high end competitive play without spending a dollar. Guy in my alliance has a killer roster, already 100% labyrinth. He's only spent $5 total in the last 3 years of gameplay. It's possible!

I'm competitive, so this deal will add some levels to my 5-star void. ;) Aiming to finish the final four paths of Labyrinth this year.

I am also throwing those stones in my maxed 5* void lol.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Anyone forget how many units it took to get 5* signature stones from the special featured item unit store? If so only around 30K units to get 30 signature stones.