**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

9 Million Alliance Looking for 1

We are looking for one ACTIVE member to grow with us and replace a retiring member. We play AQ map5 all days and complete all 3 groups. Currently in expert tier with prestige steadily increasing towards t4cc's. We currently rank anywhere from 600-700 for AQ rankings.

Line app is required. PI 4500+ please.

Prefer USA based players.

We consistently bounce between tier 2 and tier 3 for AW and play 3 battlegroups. War is active every time it's available.

We don't save for SA, always open. Usually hit 600+k. Usual event requirements = Completion 15k, SA 12k, duels 650, item use 2500.

As far as donations are concerned: 133,335 Gold 12,500 Loyalty 29,170 BC

Great group of guys that know this is a game but do what we can to help the alliance progress. We all have lives, jobs, and a family but doesn't interfere with our activity. Mostly based in USA, but have a few Internationally. Here to have fun, advance, and kick some butt.

Check us out. You can contact me in game or on line app at Juice_st

Ally tag A.A.6

Thanks, Juice_st6ucuyq50qevw.png

Comments

• Options
    McOBGMcOBG Posts: 47
    Pick me!
  • Options
    this is me
  • Options
    u3dzxp239089.png
  • Options
    Onegod007Onegod007 Posts: 9
    Expressing interest. GT and line id is onegod007. Prestige is 4833. Looking to transition closer to the end of the month though could consider an earlier transfer. Highlights below:

Hero Rating 373K

PI Champs:
    5* SL R4 at 40 sig lvl
    5* Hood R3 at 40 sig lvl
    4* Mordo R5 99 sig lvl
    4* Quake R5 40 sig lvl
    4* Gwenpool R5 40 sig lvl

12 R5 4*s
    3 R3 or better 5*s (storm being the other)

AW Def is (32K def rating):
    R3 5* Hood
    R5 4* NC Duped sig lvl 70
    R5 4* Magik Duped
    R3 5* Storm
    R5 4* Mordo

You can contact me on line if you like and I can share more if you need. I am one of my ally's boss killers in AQ and generally can hold my own in war (better on right side and working on getting better against stun immune champs).