**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Premiums

I don't know maybe I am just crazy but I think that Premiums should have better odds getting good heroes. I mean I am just getting 2* after 2* after 2*. I believe getting a 4* is 2oit of 100 maybe we could buff it up to 4 I don't know I just think we should have better odds getting a good hero that we can actually use.

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I believe you are the first person to ever suggest this.
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Nobody should ever depend on premiums to get a 4*. If you want 4*s you can grind the basic arena each week and you can get most of the old champs around 2M points. you can also get them from gathering 4* shards from the weekly summoner advancement, special missions and monthly quests. Joining a tier 9+ in AW alliance also gets you a few hundreds per week.

You will get to a point that you don't care about 4*s anymore and any 4* you open from premiums is just another "ahh nice..." moment you will get but nothing more.

Just enjoy and have fun. Build your 3* roster first if you haven't already. There's no poiny rushing through a game of progression.
  • Options
    I sold 60 4* champs out of sheer frustration and it didn't have any serious effect on my roster. I'm at 15 4*s now saving up to 60 to open them all in December. When you get to end game you will get around 3-4 4*s/week you wouldn't know what to do with them.

Then getting god tier 5* or 6* champs will be your next problem.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    raffster wrote: »
    I sold 60 4* champs out of sheer frustration and it didn't have any serious effect on my roster. I'm at 15 4*s now saving up to 60 to open them all in December. When you get to end game you will get around 3-4 4*s/week you wouldn't know what to do with them.

Then getting god tier 5* or 6* champs will be your next problem.

confused - were you frustrated that the 4 stars weren't 6 stars so you sold them all? Cause I would think if you had those 60 back your opening of 60 more in december would get you a nice amount of isos to sell for gold, which you need to rank up them 6 stars, as well as nice arena fodder that you don't need to spend units on to refresh your 5 stars, so you can get gold, which you need to rank up them 6 stars.
    Cause hey, end game or no, saving up several million in gold to rank up 2 champs takes a while if you don't have as much help as you can get.
  • Options
    no i was just really pissed off