**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Can you determine arena brackets by level?

Can you determine arena brackets by level?I recently saw this YouTuber that was lvl 23 in the beginning bracket.Im on level 29 and I've been searching and ive been getting different results.Right now I'm doing the joe fix it arena and I'm wondering how much points I would need to score to get him 1%-10%.

Comments

• SirnoobSirnoob Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    First 3 months I belive u r a beginner after that ur with the rest of us
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Member Posts: 267 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Can you determine arena brackets by level?I recently saw this YouTuber that was lvl 23 in the beginning bracket.Im on level 29 and I've been searching and ive been getting different results.Right now I'm doing the joe fix it arena and I'm wondering how much points I would need to score to get him 1%-10%.

No. Bracket is not determined by level. It is determined by age of your account with the start date being the day that your game account was originally created. There are currently 3 brackets as veteran players do not want any changes.

The brackets are
    0-30 days
    31 - 60 days
    >60

Level determines how often you do the quests. It does not determine bracket, skill, ability to score points in arena or finish RoL, or anything else. It is only a measure of how often you do quests and nothing else (well, except for mastery skills).

So a player can be level 20 and have a roster rating of quadzillion because he spent money on crystals to get heroes and everything else to rank up his heroes, most of them would peak at rank 3/30 for the 4-stars. Such a player would absolutely be dominate in the 0-30 day bracket (commonly referred to as the "beginner" bracket).

• ImBlueWhoYouImBlueWhoYou Member Posts: 6
    How can I find out what bracket I'm in?