**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

October champs

Did u like the new champs that are coming to the contest this month?

My personal opinion is i already hated Howard, now we get to have another one grrr. And even tough the Symbiote supreme design looks cool, i dont like these lame made up champs when there are many of marvels most iconic characters still missing

October champs 48 votes

I loved both of them!
33%
Darkstar4387KossukoseSungjSlappapowissamaf80XxLoganTDCxXEnderDraco58Mitchell35VoltolosNoob2435SolotrixButtehrsLordNeoSparkyCzFangmanglerCap_Piggz 16 votes
I loved the new Symbiotic Howard
2%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
I loved the Symbiotic Supreme
35%
Alex_sc11Ender_GuardianGreifmaster911Iron_SkywalkerA l p h aKayne34Hammerbro_64Captain_2goodzeezee57Kobster84AleorWelderofortuneStancePradeep0050_Webby72Cosmicspiderman777Ultimatesaber32 17 votes
I hated both of them, where are the classics?
29%
Shynight00RaganatorFamous_NeckbeardJets44TheVyrusnebTasty_Yum_YumsTimrosPaulinodasilvCpAmericanoCh1efsterEpsilon3Samspade23Suel 14 votes

Comments

• TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Missed the opportunity to add the symbiote characters, any of them, for garbage. Especially Howard the Duck why anyone thinks he belongs is beyond me. Just another champ I will sell as soon as I get him. Yes I sell every Howard that exists as quickly as I get them. I hated his movie when I was kid, couldn't care less about a comic book with him, and now he is ruining the symbiotes. Kabam blew it with this.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I loved both of them!
    I mean, I don't like Howard himself, but the new symbiote looks sick. Watch his gameplay. I mean, the concept is pretty weird, but they make up for it with awesome animations.

As for Symbiote Supreme, that's a different story. I don't really like Dr Strange's animations, and SS makes them cooler. The only problem I have with him is his specials. Sp1 and sp2 are basically more venom-like Dr Strange specials, and sp3 is just Mordo's. Overall, a cool character, but one that could easily have been better.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I was really hoping for anti venom or Red Goblin. I kinda wish they just did this as a Halloween event and put out some characters like vermin, shriek, morbius the living vampire, or hobgoblin. I'd really enjoy hobgoblin that I would see as a cross between hobgoblin and taskmaster.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I loved both of them!
    I liked them both and enjoyed their gameplay and like their design just need to fight them to get a better idea about them but so far I like them.

Though to be honest with you all I kinda wished they would have added some of the other Syombites but they didn't, not much we can do about it.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    What about:
    Mania
    Anti-Venom
    Toxin
    KNULL
    The GRENDEL!!!
    Scream
    Agent Anti Venom
    Red Goblin!!!!!!!!!!
    Hybrid?
    Scorn the cloned carnage Symbiote with cybernetics?
    GotG version of Venom?

I wouldn’t even be this mad if we didn’t already HAVE a Doctor Strange Venom in VENOMVERSE!
    Other VENOMVERSE additions are:
    X23
    Captain America
    Deadpool
    Rocket Racoon
    Black Panther

PLUS THE POISONS!!!
    Heck give us a playable DEADPOOL POISON! The only one capable of keeping their original minds after the posions are the Symbiote host
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    What about:
    Mania
    Anti-Venom
    Toxin
    KNULL
    The GRENDEL!!!
    Scream
    Agent Anti Venom
    Red Goblin!!!!!!!!!!
    Hybrid?
    Scorn the cloned carnage Symbiote with cybernetics?
    GotG version of Venom?

I wouldn’t even be this mad if we didn’t already HAVE a Doctor Strange Venom in VENOMVERSE!
    Other VENOMVERSE additions are:
    X23
    Captain America
    Deadpool
    Rocket Racoon
    Black Panther

PLUS THE POISONS!!!
    Heck give us a playable DEADPOOL POISON! The only one capable of keeping their original minds after the posions are the Symbiote host

Even Venom 2099 would have been better than what we got!
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I just really want alternate reality and limited run variants of champions.

Like the above Carnage Goblin would have been EPIC! Or Anti-Venom and Agent-Anti-Venom? Yeah Anti was a permenant thing for a while but AAV was only for a little bit here and there during the Venom arc where he went from Flash back to Eddie. But then we have the Poisons who started a war on Symbiote hosts, all the Mercury team members, Mania the clone of venom… even ignoring the Venomverse alts there are a lot of real Symbiotes to use.