**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legend Run

Hello.
I would like to know how to do a Legends Run.
I have played for 13 months. During this time I finished all ACT (1-5) for 100% (in 7 months) and LOL for 100% (in a year). I have not even unlocked a Gifting Badge.
The only thing left to me is Legend Run (Heroic, Master).
I do not know the best way of how to do it. Despite the fact that I have opened a 5 * character over 70 times, I haven’t been able to pull any of the top tier characters.
I do not have champs such as GP, IF, Blade, SS, CG or even anything from top tier: GR, Medusa, Iceman, Void, KM.
I have not received any of the top 10 or so characters randomly over 70 times and I do not know anyone who has finished LOL at 100% and act5 at 100% and is just like me with less than top tier champs. (Top champion reserve for Credit cart...)
Please can some people give me some advice on how to achieve a legends with below top tier champs it would be much appreciated!
P.S I’m not a massive spender on the game.
Best Regards.

Comments

• Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    everything aside you need bleed&poison immune champs to begin with...definitely a 5* star lord would do wonders as well...I say magik to constantly steal and drain power...
  • Options
    AvalloneAvallone Posts: 15
    I dont have Magik....
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Who do you have? Do you have any r5 5* champs? Do you have suicide masteries unlocked? What device do you play MCoC on?
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    Avallone wrote: »
    I dont have Magik....

she is not essential,bleed&poison immune champs are...are you planning to take on all 7 paths?
  • Options
    Bleed immune i have LC r4, Poison immune i have Hyperion r5, i wiil buy IPhone 8+, unlocked siucide not problem.
    I do not understand how you can draw 70 times and do not draw any character from the top 10 😡
  • Options
    Bleed immune i have LC r4, Poison immune i have Hyperion r5, i wiil buy IPhone 8+, unlocked siucide not problem.
    I do not understand how you can draw 70 times and do not draw any character from the top 10 😡

5* r5 hyperion? He is definitely a top 10 champ and he can probably run it fast enough. Not as good as corvus for legend run but you may be competitive.

Get full suicides on with coagulate and willpower. Get 4, 30% champion boosts and just sit down for a few hours and fight as fast as you can with that iPhone 8.

It's been over a year since I earned my legend badge, so I'm not sure what a competitive time is anymore but you should give it a shot with hype.
  • Options
    Top 10: Blade, CG, SS, GR, Medusa, Ice, KM, GP, Void, AA. i have only AA not dupped, No dupped AA it not TOP.
  • Options
    Top 10: Blade, CG, SS, GR, Medusa, Ice, KM, GP, Void, AA. i have only AA not dupped, No dupped AA it not TOP.

For a legend run though hype is easily better than SS, GR, KM, Void, or AA. I would argue he's better than most of those champs at anything, but that's just a matter of opinion.
  • Options
    Shrimkins wrote: »

For a legend run though hype is easily better than SS, GR, KM, Void, or AA. I would argue he's better than most of those champs at anything, but that's just a matter of opinion.

only 100 people get the title. I do not think that hyperion can handle such a number of CG, GP, Blade and others
  • Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    LoL 100% only playing a year. You have enough money for a legends run, buy all the 30% boosts you can and cosmic power boosts and run 5/66 Corvus and you will get it 100%
  • Options
    LoL 100% only playing a year. You have enough money for a legends run, buy all the 30% boosts you can and cosmic power boosts and run 5/66 Corvus and you will get it 100%

I do not have Corvus, I never spent money in this game, only once a crystal for 1 €. That's probably why I do not draw TOP characters, Top characters only for a credit card 😂
  • Options

I do not have Corvus, I never spent money in this game, only once a crystal for 1 €. That's probably why I do not draw TOP characters, Top characters only for a credit card 😂
    no 5/65 Corvus, stark or domino? I wouldn’t try it tbh man

• Options

no 5/65 Corvus, stark or domino? I wouldn’t try it tbh man
    And nice job 100% lol with free to play
  • Options
    I dont have: Blade, CG, SS, GR, Medusa, Ice, KM, GP, Void, AA dupped, Domino. I have only top 11-20 (Hyperion, SL, LC)
  • Options
    Basic suicide or full suicide?
  • Options
    With Blade this month Legend Run possible?
  • Options
    6yrara936yrara93 Posts: 60
    @Avallone
    Add me on Line and I can give you a break down if you want.
    Line ID: doa86
  • Options
    what does it mean break down?
  • Options
    And what team for legend run with Blade?