**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Im sick of waiting to use my generic 5* awakening gem

Captain America IW or GR?

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Neither.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Cap
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Good things come to those who wait. You don’t want to use it on GR and your next drop is SL or Blade
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Neither
  • TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
    Good things come to those who wait. You don’t want to use it on GR and your next drop is SL or Blade

True, but then I’ll struggle with the resources to R4 or 5 them. I’ve been holding this for so long now...
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Try a 5* skill gem… I literally have 1 option
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Cap.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Cap
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Not sure if some of you actually know what Beardo's sig does but I'll tell the OP this much, had that Cap been awakened and you paired him with his tech synergy, you would've beaten UC Omega Red with just a few parries and a few mediums to throw off the brute force timer. Cap is great to awaken because it unlocks all of his bag of tricks. Only reason why I wouldn't use the gen gem on him is if I don't have a LoL option on my roster. Otherwise use that gem and pump sigs into him. Treat it as if you're doing it to Void because that's what Beardo is.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    I would awaken cap
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Share your champ collection. This way it will be much easier to guide you on this. And GR is definitely a no.
    edited October 2018
    x6e8mjcrqd49.png
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    False alarm guys, he thought taskmaster was GR
    ox8n1bn0x5uc.png
    I will have the resources soon to take cap to R3 and then R4
    if013hmb05e1.png
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    IMIW for def, unless you are not allowed to place him

Hyperion. People will say he doesn't need it, but stacking furies gets a whole lot easier if you have longer buff duration. Power gain will last longer too.

Maybe gwenpool?

Cap IW is great for questing awakened, but for me it wouldn't add enough to justify a generic. That also goes for GR and GP, to be honest.

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    While it can be painful, waiting is the best option.

I’ve been sitting on a mutant, tech and generic 5* AG since I got off my butt and explored my last 3 5.4 quests this summer. Didn’t have anyone worthy of them when I got them, and 9/11 of my last 5* pulls have been dupes (mostly either redupes or dupes with little benefit, and yeah, I know 6* shards and all that). My two non-dupes? KK and Sentry, neither of whom are AG worthy.

When the game gives you lemons, just learn to tolerate sour things.

Dr. Zola
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    None
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    wait wait wait. a generic is too mutch
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Join the waiting game. I've been sitting on a 5* Cosmic AG since the very first rift event. Still haven't got a cosmic 5* worthy of it. Have a 5* Skill also, but still debating on Blade or KM.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    spider-gwen duh
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    spider-gwen duh

save for colossus