**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Getting error when I try to go to event quest [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Shrimkins said:

Bad thing is, it says I’m in the quest so my champs are locked, and I can’t access the quest to exit or finish it.

You might be able to workaround that and exit it by attempting to enter another quest (like a daily of act quest); this usually gives you the option to exit a quest in progress from outside it. Worth a shot if you need the champs.

• Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Same locked in final run of 2.1 of uncollected
  • Options
    MDarwishMDarwish Posts: 68
    I have the same error
    Samsung Note 10+
  • Options
    MDarwishMDarwish Posts: 68
    Only chpter 2.1 i cannot join... Every thing else works fine
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Happening to me in 2.1 of master
  • Options
    Mfisher26Mfisher26 Posts: 12

Shrimkins said:

Bad thing is, it says I’m in the quest so my champs are locked, and I can’t access the quest to exit or finish it.

You might be able to workaround that and exit it by attempting to enter another quest (like a daily of act quest); this usually gives you the option to exit a quest in progress from outside it. Worth a shot if you need the champs.

Tried that got the same error message.
  • Options
    2_70tanker2_70tanker Posts: 12
    Im getting the same thing, lets me do AW Im assuming its only doing it for monthly EQ
  • Options
    MOB_5150MOB_5150 Posts: 3
    This is happening to me as well on both iOS and Android. Only on master difficulty. Not sure what changes kabam made to cause this
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I'm getting this as well. Once you press ok you are booted out of the game. I was in masters 2.1. went to sleep and woke up now to this. I also need to join war and my champs stuck there. Can't join war. Need this to set right ASAP
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I was in 2.1 epic
  • Options
    AARMISTERAARMISTER Posts: 38
    Happening to me on same quest EQ 2.1 Uncollected

• Options
    Same here, can’t even get in to exit the quest, my champs are now trapped in there.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Same 2.1 uncollected
  • Options
    1David_killer1David_killer Posts: 11
    edited October 2019
    Was able to get to elsa, closed game, and now get error when trying to restart. Was able to select story quest and get out of event quest to free champs. Still says "continue" on EQ though

Uncollected mode
    Android Note 9
  • Options
    CovaMachineCovaMachine Posts: 16
    Same here. Sony Xperia XZ1
  • Options
    GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Same. 2.1 master. Android phone on huawei
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike

Sorry to tag you but we need resolution to this error really soon. Because we are not able to remove champs to join for alliance events. Basically champs are stuck.

Please take a look and help us soon. Thankyou.
  • Options
    Same here. Crashes on me in 2.2 master
  • Options
    I meant 2.1 master sorry
  • Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    They probably are buffing up the man-thing :)
  • Options
    ThePanThePan Posts: 9
    I have an iphone.
    It's happening to me too. I started a story quest and chose the quit option when it asked if I wanted to quit or finish. I tried 3 times. Error and crash every time. I tried finish once from the story quest and crashed then too.
  • Options
    Same. 2.1 Uncollected
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Same here. Great. That hamster must be rioting or something.

Edit:
    Arena works fine.
    Tried to go in story quest, got my champs out. Was able to start act 6. Quit, tried to start uncollected eq, got that error banner again & game quit again.
  • Options
    Same here, same error
  • Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    Mfisher26 said:

Shrimkins said:

Tried that got the same error message.
    I tried it in story mode an it allowed me to get my champs out