**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android 24.3 Heavy Auto Launch Issue

In-Game Name: Sinister Minister
Device and Model: OnePlus 7 Pro
Device Operation System: Android 10
Cellular or WiFi: Both
Game Version: 24.3.0
Game Mode: Noticed during Alliance Quests and Event Quests
Description of the Issue: I am mid-combo and my champ launches a heavy attack, sometimes long charging a heavy attack which opens me up to counter-attack or forces the opponent into, as happened earlier, SP3, which ended the match. Then just happened again with Doctor Voodoo against Medusa (AQ Map 5 Section 3 Node 92). In addition to the auto heavy launch, the game lagged for a split second. My phone has a powerful enough processor and RAM to handle this game. My WiFi speed (20 mb) is more than adequate. My cellular speed should also be just fine.

Comments

• Happening to me as well
  • Device and Model: Samsung Note10+
    Device Operation System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version: 24.3.0
    Game Mode: Noticed during Alliance Quests and Event Quests
    Description: Any champ, with Luke Cage and Voodoo recently, are throwing random heavy attack at opponents. Sometimes, they are stuck on a heavy animation, and won't respond to any inputs.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I am having this problem. I don't know if it is related, but I also have a different heavy problem. With Quake, I sometimes push the heavy and it doesn't go. This is not the old issue. It started after 24.2 and was h
    Also on Android, have tried 3 different devices. Moto z2 play phone, Huawai and Asus tablets. Android 8.0
  • MDarwishMDarwish Posts: 68
    I thought me only every time i close the game clear the screen i never think this is a game bugg
    This happen with me evry fight.
    Cost me lot of revives bc i was playing Variant

I have Samsung Note 10 +
  • MDarwish said:

I thought me only every time i close the game clear the screen i never think this is a game bugg
    This happen with me evry fight.
    Cost me lot of revives bc i was playing Variant

I have Samsung Note 10 +

And we are already using a high end phone, yet this is still happening