**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My 4 star dilemma

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
I have just gotten Ghost and Stark Spidey the question which one do I take to R4 thanks!

My 4 star dilemma 19 votes

Ghost Unduped No synergies
26%
Lvernon15OrcDovahkiinLordRaymond3EtjamaSamhawk_1 5 votes
Stark Spidey Unduped
73%
Alex13369WîndšpäveFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671Beyond00_Batman1903Woody15LegionnaireSuperGoodBettlejuice26XanthiaIronGladiator22Pachlowlevelplayer 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Stark Spidey Unduped
    Ghost is amazing all in all, but for now your sparky will probably be more helpful. Ghost is heavily reliant on her wasp synergy as it makes her specials unblockable (If done right).But that also requires a lot of skill with her. Stark spidey isn’t reliant on synergies or his dupe to be amazing. He was my first r5 4 star and I still use him to this day. Just dex their attacks till your poise charges are up, then pound into em and win the game.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    People make Ghost out to be super difficult to play but it really isnt, no, I don't think I am as good as "insert youtuber here" but I make the point that even average players can get a lot of use from Ghost with effort that doesnt take more than an hour to learn.

OP, do both. Flip a coin to see who is first.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost Unduped No synergies
    If you’re good with her you can play around no synergies