**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How kabam works

I requested kabam to change my email address and I give all info which they require and their reply received as your info is wrong I didn't know which info was wrong as how can my country name be wronged as I never go abroad. How can my purchases can be wrong as I send screenshot of those purchases and how can be my name wronged or date of creation wrong?
2nd 1 case should be handled by 1 person now see 1st one reply me as to give correct info I resend the same info 2nd one ask me to send Screenshot of top champs and 3rd reply was from also a new one who again asked me for info which I give them twice or thrice. System to work on our issues is really worst as ever I found. Kabam or Mcoc needs to work on that also I will request @Kabam Miike
@Kabam Pertinax
@Kabam Vydious
@Kabam Lyra
To help me in this worst condition please

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I requested kabam to change my email address and I give all info which they require and their reply received as your info is wrong I didn't know which info was wrong as how can my country name be wronged as I never go abroad. How can my purchases can be wrong as I send screenshot of those purchases and how can be my name wronged or date of creation wrong?
    2nd 1 case should be handled by 1 person now see 1st one reply me as to give correct info I resend the same info 2nd one ask me to send Screenshot of top champs and 3rd reply was from also a new one who again asked me for info which I give them twice or thrice. System to work on our issues is really worst as ever I found. Kabam or Mcoc needs to work on that also I will request @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Pertinax
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    To help me in this worst condition please

The forum moderators have no power to help you with account issues, only support does.
  • Options
    Hey Septristic, unfortunately, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help with account-specific issues. Therefore, if you still require assistance, I recommend getting back in touch with our Support Team. You can contact them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.