Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Who should I invest in on my second account?

CodeOmegaCodeOmega Posts: 201 ★★★
Just beat act 5 on it. Took me a team revive and a 40% revive. Ghost did it easy with one hit phase intercepting. Should I take ghost or darkhawk up, or wait to get enough cats to r3 Hyperion or sabretooth?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 3,768 ★★★★★
    Hyperion.
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 233
    Them 5* pulls, holy ****. Considering Ebony Maw is getting a buff in the future you literally have no bad pulls.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,518 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 243 ★★
    Ghost- for DMG and utility
    Hyperion- for DMG
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,850 ★★★★★
    BlackJ4zz said:

Ghost- for DMG and utility
    Hyperion- for DMG

Agree.
    I would do ghost and then Hyperion
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Wtf you don't even have a single 5/50 yet, but have completed act 5 and have amazing 5 stars. I know people who have been playing for years stuck on 5.2 Collector?!?!