**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Its getting a bit out of control and obvious

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

The past 3 EQs have had these sections of many empty tiles between defenders for no reason at all. I don't get the point in these as they are various lengths apart. The two on the right are so close together but nothing there while other steps are further apart.

Do EQs require a certain range of energy the devs have to stay within? If there were defenders on these I'd understand more but it's just empty and extra steps to have extra steps.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Yes there are energy requirements (energy costs) they use along with the number of fights involved. This means If you look at past eqs you’ll see similar energy requirements with the same number of fights along paths.

What’s different here is the spacing of the fights and nodes. Same outcome with a different layout.
  • GGhostGGhost Posts: 88

It's just to inspire people to spend their units and money on energy refills or to purchase the sigil for faster energy refills. It's just forced marketing

obviously
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Yes there are energy requirements (energy costs) they use along with the number of fights involved. This means If you look at past eqs you’ll see similar energy requirements with the same number of fights along paths.

What’s different here is the spacing of the fights and nodes. Same outcome with a different layout.

I get that and understand it. My brain sees it and thinks otherwise sometimes.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Unless you are on the legend run
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

You have 30 more days.

That's not what I was talking about.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Last EQ... I think there were 5 blank tiles at 3 energy a piece. It's absurd.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    The message is you have to spend all your energy for the quest. If you want to do it quick, buy energy refills.

• Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Put down your phone and walk away 😂
    Lol ya it’s a cheese
    But that’s what I do
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    They also use the paths to draw little pictures. This may require different spacing while trying to keep the fight and energy count within range they determined.