**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you want to see in the future of Marvel: Contest of Champions?

MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
What do you want to see in the future of Marvel: Contest of Champions?

What do you want to see in the future of Marvel: Contest of Champions? 169 votes

6-stars
1%
Vdh2008Noob_2yrsMrbeast6000 3 votes
Bases
33%
DARKLOKIElblaggathetaman23FuzzylumpsHarry_71Timone147HarcourtmazeCaptainnishantOKAYGangmum_m2Nico010915Onur4headFireballs5YellsomeWOKSlyCat42LurkeradqqedfyvrNitrocurseHeroBoltsy 57 votes
Alliance arena
7%
Etaki_LirakoiStara99NMEONESWarofgods13514Bosko888670Apocalypse_810Spartacus29xthemasterxxRemigarakiSummonerB2RoahniggsbROCKenBeatZ 12 votes
Combo event
1%
XHans_GruberXBassamistaAnuj 3 votes
Bug fixes
44%
Scotty2hotty33_MattyloHatshipuhFlazinatorRB6942Mcord11758SnakeEyes69CableralmadaKronos987654321GbSarkarWorld EaterCuteshelfDarkstar4387AppieAEG93RockandrollinaDxtremegamerADDIS0NStefff 75 votes
Something else...
11%
RektorVavasourHaji_SaabpowerbustersWilljackson16TheLazyKingHolyDirkness41DemonicStalkersweetleafsixx66HA_NFGAmonthirTigerWhiskersScorpionsKryptEos_Nano_XSungjNghe_Gurgle101Afalco34EcclesNitro23 19 votes

Comments

• SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Alliance arena
    alliance arena because teamwork
  • Alliance arena
    Nobody wants 6 stars on the game lol..instead they should let people rank 5* champs to rank 5 already.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Gears and customization.

There has to be a line drawn somewhere on the infinite power creep and I feel 6*s, given how hard to obtain them, is where the threshold is.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Bug fixes
    I want it all. But can compromise with some bug fixes
  • CaboDestro1CaboDestro1 Posts: 54
    Just want these glitches fixed, champs pause can't parry right, getting sucked forwards towards AI while fighting, won't dash back when you try. It's a joke! Come on kabam please fix the basic mechanics at least!
  • Bases
    I'd love to see Bases and Alliance Arena
    As well as bug fixes of course
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Bug fixes
    I'd love to see Bases and Alliance Arena
    As well as bug fixes of course

Me as well. I really enjoyed the Alliance based arena. Last one and only one that I recall was for Abomination.
    But first and for most, bugs need to be fixed. A working product is vital. Superman 64 is prime example of releasing a bugged product to the gaming public. A lesson Kabam should look to.
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Bug fixes
    Still a more competent dev and support team.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Something else...
    Answer. Everything there.
    Bugs need fixing.
    The bases need to come.
    Lvl cap needs to be raised.
    New masteries need to come.
    The 6* is good for progression.
    Alliance Arena sounds interesting.
    Most of all though. Item trading FOR FREE
  • Bug fixes
    I'm pretty much done. They won't fix this, and I'm not going for 6*s. They ruined something great with greed smh.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Bug fixes
    Bug fixed and better customer support. I'm tried of getting automated responses back. Takes some serious nagging just to get to a real person
  • Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    Bug fixes
    They say they Been listening to us well we dont want 6*s but bet they still roll them out
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Bug fixes
    Bug fixes have to be the priority. The more difficult content is virtually unplayable without spending major resources.
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Something else...
    More bugs! And a worse experience for Android users. And that new $89.99 offer for a t3 alpha!
    I'm not even joking
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    How exactly would an Ally Arena work?
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Bases
    How exactly would an Ally Arena work?

Good question ?
  • MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    Bug fixes
    Well... maybe it's an arena where you need to grind with you whole alliance to get the featured hero.
  • TigerWhiskersTigerWhiskers Posts: 81
    Something else...
    Actual person vs. person play. That would revive the game like crazy. It would be cool if you could set your game up so you are open to duel invite from friends/ally members/anyone while active in game and you could send an invite to someone to duel with you using a champ of certain star category, by rating range or totally open. Suddenly the 3* would become cool because you could use your new featured 3* to challenge someone's old favourite. How good is doc ock you just grinded for in arena? Is he good enough to take on Toni using her fav champ, antman?
    More creative events based on skill not grinding. For example being rewarded for a low hit vs hits-received ratio against a challenging opponent. Being rewarded for holding your own when outmatched ie when using a 3* or 2* against a 4/5* opponent.
    I also like the idea of alliance bases.
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    wars with limits like a war where you can only bring 3* champions. That would make wars much more about skill and not only who has the highest version of a small group of champions
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @GroundedWisdom they ran a bunch of them way back when. Whole alliance did an arena and everypoint by every alliance member counted. I hated them booting alliance members cause they only scored 3m (today's standard would be 6m) it creates mad stress on the alliance and very few actually liked it and was for the basic champ. Same work you could do it yourself in arena and not have to get angry missing out because the other guy in alliance had a life.
  • ajax2888ajax2888 Posts: 47
    Bases
    Bases
  • Something else...
    I want t4cc to be easier to obtain, so summoners can get them without having to pay or place high in AQ. There is no reason we cant have a t4cc daily quest.
  • Something else...
    Would also be cool if you could trade resources and champions with other summoners
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Bases
    and alliance arena