**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking For A New Alliance

Hi all, I'm looking for an active alliance. I've been bouncing around with inactive alliances who can't 100% complete map 4 of alliance quest and need a new one.

My base hero rating is 300,000
I'm level 59
I'd say I can at least hold my own in alliance quest, when not being f*cked by RNG

If there's any alliances I can join please let me know.

Comments

• Options
    spino0ospino0o Posts: 54
    You're welcome to check us out. We currently run 3 AQ maps (4.3.2), and are currently looking for 3 new members to consistently be AQ active. We also run 2 optional AW battlegroups, though most members play both AQ and AW. Overall, we're a pretty active group, with a range of players from uncollected to beginners. Feel free to join up and check us out for a while. No chat apps required (though we have a LINE group for BS, suggestions, and requests), no donations, minimal policing. If you're active, we're happy.

In-game / LINE: spino0o

Alliance tag: [BwhoC]
  • Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★

Hi all, I'm looking for an active alliance. I've been bouncing around with inactive alliances who can't 100% complete map 4 of alliance quest and need a new one.

My base hero rating is 300,000
    I'm level 59
    I'd say I can at least hold my own in alliance quest, when not being f*cked by RNG

If there's any alliances I can join please let me know.

Please add me on line -rajuteda- (with dashes) looking for map 4 players , doing 544

• Options
    you can check out my alliance if you haven't found a home yet, alliance tag is TAOTM. Im basically rebirthing a alliance i built in 2016 but looking to get some solid players
  • Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    @guccixgucci hit me up on line perhaps we can chat. I am the leader of an active map 5 alliance. Line ID is zbot34