Options

Champion able to bypass slow debuff?

How is the champion able to bypass the slow debuff? To took the champion on in war like I always with stealth spidey and he was able to go unstoppable even with the slow debuff on. I have the fight recorded. Is the champion immune to the slow debuff now with the latest update?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,795 ★★★★★
    If he has ncreases chance to trigger anilities, he will still trigger the buff, but wont be unstoppable. Or at leats thats how it works in act 6.2.6
  • Options
    RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Posts: 106

If he has ncreases chance to trigger anilities, he will still trigger the buff, but wont be unstoppable. Or at leats thats how it works in act 6.2.6

He was very much unstoppable, every war I take him on with stealth spidey to stop unstoppable, this is my first time taking him on since the update and he bypassed it with the slow debuff active on him
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

He was very much unstoppable, every war I take him on with stealth spidey to stop unstoppable, this is my first time taking him on since the update and he bypassed it with the slow debuff active on him
    Did he have enhanced abilities node
  • Options
    No, regular unlinked boss node, just attack and health
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    That’s actually the bug where the selected web cartridge fails to load; the start of the fight loaded flash bang. I dont encounter this bug when I restart the game before activating the pre-fight and immediately going into battle.

• Options
    I think that something kabam needs to look at if his webs aren’t loading