Options

A community discussion for champion update

belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
I think we as a community need to band together during these champion updates. While I really don’t care about which champion gets buffed, I do care if that champ is in the 6* pool or not.

I think as a community from this point forward we should not vote to buff champions that are not available as 6* champs. If we continue to buff chanmps in the 6* pool it will make things better for everyone in the long run.

Let me know you thoughts!

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    belli300 said:

I think we as a community need to band together during these champion updates. While I really don’t care about which champion gets buffed, I do care if that champ is in the 6* pool or not.

I think as a community from this point forward we should not vote to buff champions that are not available as 6* champs. If we continue to buff chanmps in the 6* pool it will make things better for everyone in the long run.

Let me know you thoughts!

In the long run it wont matter because all the champs will be in the 6* so I am not sure your point.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I believe his point is, if you have buffed up champs that are already currently on the pool there's a slightly better chance of not getting disappointed from a 6* that one rarely opens. Can't really say that all champs will end up on the pool as there are a lot of champs that aren't even available as a 5*.

but that is a short term thing, not a long term thing
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    So people who have another champion as a 5*, 4*, 3* or 2* should get the middle finger? Not cool man.

I'll vote either Hulkbuster or Abomination, because I see potential in those champions.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I agree a champ should not be made available to buff if they're not in the basic pool for both 5* and 6* champions. Why don't we just throw in Scarlett Witch too for a buff? Makes no sense.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    what if og black panther or ironman wins and they get added to 6* pool like venom and carnage did?? and for shehulk/spidergwen they'll b in 6* soon enough!!
    only problem on these buffs is they r taking frekin 7+ months to release two champs and they didnt even add or acknowledge mystic class in this poll!! why two skills r there and they couldnt choose a mystic like DS,jane foster, loki ,iron fist, arent they massively underperforming in every area of game?!!
    - i doubt ther are more then 5+ R2 6* loki,jane foster or doctor strange!! i guess there are none but why not add a champion from a class that needs help!! there r only 19 mystics available in 5 or 6* n more then 80% of them are below average or subpar
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I understand everyone’s point here but it’s a lot of what ifs.

And again I wasn’t telling anyone who to vote for. I’m suggesting that the community band together and increase the value of the current 6* pool.

Yes champs can be added to the 6* crystal, and yes my roster is not every roster, but I can say I don’t have abomination or hb as a 6* and I’ll most certainly be voting for one of them since they are both 6*.

All I’m getting at is as a community we should focus on increasing the value of what we already have available. Thinking about the 4* or 5* already on your roster is short sighted imo. Not to mention most ppl will open 10+ basic 5* for every 6* that is opened.

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Tbh the champ buffs is fine as long as the champ options are available in the basic 5* pool at least. Only buff option i disagree with is abomination cos he isn't in the basic 5* and 6* basic pools. While he'll be in the basic 6* pool when the new batch of 6*s come along i still think he should be in the basic 5* as well if they're gonna buff him considering 5*s are more accessible than 6*s
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t expect every champ to be available as a 6. That’s naive thinking. Like classic DD, war machine are not 5s.

The OP has a point why buff someone who isn’t a available as a 6. It will help our rosters but in the end the 5 star will become what the 4 star became, thst will be a long while from now but still where the game will go as it evolves.
  • Options
    Even if they buff hulk buster or abomination like you guys think will be a good idea there is no guarantee they won’t hit like a noodle and be defensive. I personally never rank defenders because typically they aren’t very fun to play.. and basing your vote on what you have over what better suits game as a whole is stupid logic.
    #buffironman #buffnetflixdd
  • Options
    NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    Ths issue isn't who they are buffing, it's how long it's taking for the buffs to get out. If they were knocking these out in 2-3 months per 2 character buffs everyone would be happy. Taking 6-7 months after bringing up a potential character buff is absolutely trash and all buffed champs lose their hype. Don't see any videos of buffed spidergwen doing anything but put on war defense. Also don't see any videos of buffed juggernaut doing anything either