**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missed AW Match-making

Earlier this season, there was an issue with matchmaking that caused my alliance to miss a war. We put in a ticket but were really only told that it was a known issue and nothing was said about how that would be resolved. It’s coming towards the end of the season now and it looks like that missed war could be the difference between finishing up a tier or not. Can anyone speak on this issue and if there are plans to remedy it?

Comments

• CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    @Kabam Miike are you familiar with this? I usually don’t like to tag you guys but we invest a lot in this game (time, money, etc) and we just want to make sure that we get a fair shake.
  • @CoachLed did you follow up with the Support Ticket? If I were you, I would contact Support again, and again until I got in touch with someone that can shed more light upon what, why, and whether a resolution was attainable.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    They only manually adjust the score for that One Certain Alliance. I'm afraid there is nothing for it.

@CoachLed did you follow up with the Support Ticket? If I were you, I would contact Support again, and again until I got in touch with someone that can shed more light upon what, why, and whether a resolution was attainable.

Our leader has reached out a few times is my understanding. Never was able to get a definitive answer so I figured I would bring it to the forum.
    Still looking for someone from Kabam to comment on this.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    They wont comment on this, it is a support issue not a forums or mass issue.
    edited October 2019

This was the latest response on this issue. Now that the season is over, it is evident that that missed war cost us a plat 4 finish. Even if it was a loss, we would have had enough points. This is a serious issue and needs to be addressed.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    CoachLed said:

This was the latest response on this issue. Now that the season is over, it is evident that that missed war cost us a plat 4 finish. Even if it was a loss, we would have had enough points. This is a serious issue and needs to be addressed.

the only thing evident is you have one less war to work with. if you de-enlisted then re-enlisted too late, don't do that again. it's not fair for the allis who didn't mess up their enlistment.

CoachLed said:

the only thing evident is you have one less war to work with. if you de-enlisted then re-enlisted too late, don't do that again. it's not fair for the allis who didn't mess up their enlistment.
    Who said anything about messing up enlistment? We were enlisted but not matched. How is that our fault?
  • EpicGOATEpicGOAT Posts: 46
    I haven't heard about this issue for some time now ever since they introduced the earlier matching. Though we don't have the facts meaning I dunno if ur leader screwed up or not and u r only going by what u been told...

I can tell u it's a SOL situation. No matter how many tickets u send nothing can be done now. They haven't done anything in the past when it was a bigger issue so y start now... I would just focus on next season
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    My alliance enlisted and someone how placement phase just skipped us over and we missed the final war of the season and idk why that happened