**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW season rewards?

Anybody get AW season rewards yet?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    They wont be in for another few hours
  • Moneymike32Moneymike32 Posts: 39
    Is there a usual time that they drop?
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    season literally just ended, be patient
  • Surfin_silverSurfin_silver Posts: 23
    You’re hilarious lol generally 2-6am est if you want a ballpark
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    have to wait approx 3 hours
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    from now that is
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    people are really desperate
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    Just go to bed and they will be there when you wake up haha. Happy to see people are eager to get some rank ups, absolutely no patience in sight hahaha
  • Does the season end at different times for different alliances? We have completed over the 5 min required wars for the season rewards but nobody has received them yet. Also, it shows that our matchmaking begins in 5 hours and that we are still in Season 12?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Does the season end at different times for different alliances? We have completed over the 5 min required wars for the season rewards but nobody has received them yet. Also, it shows that our matchmaking begins in 5 hours and that we are still in Season 12?

No, they finish the same time for all alliances, contact support
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★

Does the season end at different times for different alliances? We have completed over the 5 min required wars for the season rewards but nobody has received them yet. Also, it shows that our matchmaking begins in 5 hours and that we are still in Season 12?

The season ended a week ago.
  • Lvernon15 said:

Thanks, will do! Unfortunately I don't think I was paying attention and didn't get them from last season either. It has been a LONG time since I remember seeing an in-game message with season rewards. Hopefully they will be able to look into how long it has been since we have gotten them.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Thanks, will do! Unfortunately I don't think I was paying attention and didn't get them from last season either. It has been a LONG time since I remember seeing an in-game message with season rewards. Hopefully they will be able to look into how long it has been since we have gotten them.
    When you say your ally participated in 5 wars you did 5 yourself right? Since the player has to do 5 not the ally start 5
  • Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

When you say your ally participated in 5 wars you did 5 yourself right? Since the player has to do 5 not the ally start 5
    Yes, we/me were in far more than 5. I just wanted to remove any doubt in the discussion that the 5 war min had been reached, as if we had only done 4 wars this season as an alliance none of our members would be eligible for season rewards.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Yes, we/me were in far more than 5. I just wanted to remove any doubt in the discussion that the 5 war min had been reached, as if we had only done 4 wars this season as an alliance none of our members would be eligible for season rewards.
    You could do all the wars as one bg war and no one could be eligible because they themselves did not participate in 5.