**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Thanks kabam.

I’m glad to see that you are deciding to be more transparent and releasing the data you have with us and so as players we can understand why these balances need to be done. Shows that you do listen to what is said here and take the general majority feedback and use it to improve the game. I for one am happy for this start of The extra communication with community and hopefully can help to eliminate a lot of confusion and questions regarding champion updates and be an easier way for us as players to our insight on planned changes.

So all in all I believe this a good move and I hope it helps create a better community relation.

Comments

• Options
    KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★

I’m glad to see that you are deciding to be more transparent and releasing the data you have with us and so as players we can understand why these balances need to be done. Shows that you do listen to what is said here and take the general majority feedback and use it to improve the game. I for one am happy for this start of The extra communication with community and hopefully can help to eliminate a lot of confusion and questions regarding champion updates and be an easier way for us as players to our insight on planned changes.

So all in all I believe this a good move and I hope it helps create a better community relation.

It is a good move, but I think not for the reasons you outlined.

They probably suffered lesser income from crystals as some whales either quit or spent less/nothing. There were some youtube videos and comments about spenders who said so.

It was the same with 12.0. Community went on a boycott after changes were too drastic and stopped spending so much, but also graded this game as one star on android and IOS stores. If it weren't for those measures, 12.0 would go through without corrections.

There can be million negative posts in a thread that is announcing an unwated change - but until it affects their bottom line, they won't do anything drastic to alter the change for better of players.

Oh, and one more thing...they said the same stuff about being open with communication and more transparent after 12.0 fiasco. I see they have to relearn the lesson many times :smile:
  • Options
    AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    KoperBoy said:

It is a good move, but I think not for the reasons you outlined.

They probably suffered lesser income from crystals as some whales either quit or spent less/nothing. There were some youtube videos and comments about spenders who said so.

It was the same with 12.0. Community went on a boycott after changes were too drastic and stopped spending so much, but also graded this game as one star on android and IOS stores. If it weren't for those measures, 12.0 would go through without corrections.

There can be million negative posts in a thread that is announcing an unwated change - but until it affects their bottom line, they won't do anything drastic to alter the change for better of players.

Oh, and one more thing...they said the same stuff about being open with communication and more transparent after 12.0 fiasco. I see they have to relearn the lesson many times :smile:
    I played after 12.0 so I missed all that and don’t know what they said they were gonna do at that time. I’m not ignorant to the fact that the less money spending helped influence decision b/c I was one of the many casual spenders that stopped as well and I also believe that the constant posts here about lack of communication to players also helped pushed them to this. They could of simply ignored all the outcry but that fact they made that announcement and shows an attempt to correct some things I will give them applause. Cant say if they will follow thru or not but I hope they do.
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Yeah pretty sure it's to do with people spending less.

In my opinion there's been too many missteps from Kabam lately:

- Act 6.2 restrictions
    - Bugs
    - Champions balancing

They've done some things well like the Dungeon Days, ... but they're too few and far between the bad ones.
  • Options
    KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★

I played after 12.0 so I missed all that and don’t know what they said they were gonna do at that time. I’m not ignorant to the fact that the less money spending helped influence decision b/c I was one of the many casual spenders that stopped as well and I also believe that the constant posts here about lack of communication to players also helped pushed them to this. They could of simply ignored all the outcry but that fact they made that announcement and shows an attempt to correct some things I will give them applause. Cant say if they will follow thru or not but I hope they do.

I won't applaud them for that. I'm giving them huge props for game design, art, animations and gameplay. How they treat community, transparency, handling bad stuff like bugs...big thumbs down.
  • Options
    TheCavalryTheCavalry Posts: 4
    @KoperBoy The artwork and animations for this game truly are amazing
  • Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    I also appreciate Kabam/MCOC for being willing to listen to MCOCommunity about how the rebalancing timeline & lack of details caused uncertainty, hesitation in RUps no matter what the reason. (I wasn’t opposed to a true “rebance” on Cull if it didnt effect his abilities. The lack of detail & timeline was my main concern) Since MCOC isn’t a non-profit, it’s smart business to re-think changes if it effects their bottom line. Thanks Kabam. :-)