Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

4* Masacre

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
I just pulled a 4* Masacre out of a PHC. Is he any good? Does he deserve a spot in my team? I heard some mixed stuff about him. Can someone pls list me some details about him (eg does he need to be duped)

Comments

• Options
    eg how to use him
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s not bad but he’s difficult to play to a high level, you have to hit their block a bunch to get ignited then play super aggressive stack up incinerate and use the sp1 to refresh them
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    depends on the synergy tbh, like if you have a venom or venompool + domino. he can do some serious damage, his incinerate is no joke, I have him as a 5* R2 so I only use him in arenas. I came looking for answers too
  • Options
    should i replace him with the following options:
    4* duped Rogue
    4* unawakened Sentinel
    4* unawakened Human Torch
    4* unawakened Venom the Duck
    3* duped Cap America IW
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Yes. Definitely worth it. I have him at r4, and he's a blast to play.

I can write a character breakdown if you want... for insight on how he works.
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

I just pulled a 4* Masacre out of a PHC. Is he any good? Does he deserve a spot in my team? I heard some mixed stuff about him. Can someone pls list me some details about him (eg does he need to be duped)

Haha, I just pulled one from a PHC also. Was just wondering the same. Maybe I'll give him a try.
  • Options

Haha, I just pulled one from a PHC also. Was just wondering the same. Maybe I'll give him a try.
    @Captain_Nietsch Haha lol. Once you get the flame on the bat, he's a beast. I tested him out and he's a bit of ramp up champion but when you get those incinerates going, he rinses the opponent. He can stack up to 39 incinerates, ik crazy right?!!
  • Options
    Aryl said:

Yes. Definitely worth it. I have him at r4, and he's a blast to play.

I can write a character breakdown if you want... for insight on how he works.

@Aryl Oooh yes please!!!
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Best informative guide you’ll likely find. https://youtu.be/vp0d8EudT6M
  • Options

Oh thanks
  • Options

@CoatHang3r I already watched that, it was very helpful but thanks anyway!!! :)