**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update #MCoCChampionUpdate

1161718192022»

Comments

• Hugo700Hugo700 Posts: 264
    #BuffIronMan
  • #BuffHulkBuster
  • #BuffHulkBuster

• #BuffIronMan
  • P13mannP13mann Posts: 28
    #buffhulkbuster
  • #BuffIronMan
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    I want Kabam to start improving from 2 or 3 characters in each Update, or 1 character per month. That it is random based on the characters that are going to launch that month and that it is also taking into account the champions that were launched that year, having a design plan, creation. saying this, it would be great if kabam made more announcement about how he is going to continue, sharing more information on the creative side. And also for next year bring us a better and more elaborate plan of what characters will bring us, how they will affect the battle, how they will affect the other characters of my god and the garbage personakes and have an update plan for them. I feel that the new characters have left many other characters very badly, for an attempt to create challenging content for the high ranks of war they have left a bad approach in terms of strategy. That is, if they plan to create a high-performance character (heavenly) at least think how it really affects the entire game and how you can challenge it without having to spend 500 dollars to try to get a character that can cope without suffering Damages from (virus, hemorrhage, poison, or new energy damage that kill us without being hit). I understand that the demands for the top list of players demand more characters and difficulty, but not all of us meet that requirement and for months or years we fall below just for not being the best or dlel of the most bulky wallet. Hahaha I left topic.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Where do you vote?
  • DenaDena Posts: 1
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • Alyyan99Alyyan99 Posts: 11
    #buffDaredevil
    Alyyan99 said:

#buffDaredevil

I agree #buffdaredrvil
    I meant daredevil
  • 0ud3is0ud3is Posts: 9
    My duped Devil of Hell’s Kitchen screams #BuffDaredevil
    And with the Netflix show (best tv show about Marvel characters ever) canceled I need him here
  • #BuffHulkBuster
  • #BuffIronMan
  • Muert3Muert3 Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    #buffhulkbuster
    #BuffKamala
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    Because they are not clearer. They could have said if in this thread or in a new one a survey was created where we can vote. # More clarity when announcing
  • #buffHulkBuster
  • WarheartWarheart Posts: 12
    #BuffIronMan
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    #buffhulkbuster
This discussion has been closed.