**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 4.3.3 juggernaut

So I've waited to explore act 4 because I'm lazy, just done the juggernaut (glad I waited, super easy with a team of r5s) and brushed him aside both times no problem.
Can anyone explain though why he was higher rated, higher attack and hp with NO nodes on the second run?
Just curious if that was designed

Comments

• TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    The nodes are inverted (each node adds healyh and attack) and fueled by the chests. If on the first run you collected all the chests you faced the strongest juggs you could face, but then on the second run you didn't pick up any chest and therefore faced him without nodes
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Read the nodes and you will understand
  • JohnnyViperJohnnyViper Posts: 64
    edited August 2017
    Yeah I did the first run without removing any nodes (avoided all chests) thinking I'd get the hardest line done first. He was 17k. Second time I removed all nodes and he was 24k. That makes no sense. Especially as all nodes were +25% attack and health.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Yeah I did the first run without removing any nodes (avoided all chests) thinking I'd get the hardest line done first. He was 17k. Second time I removed all nodes and he was 24k. That makes no sense. Especially as all nodes were +25% attack and health.

Pretty sure theyre all -25%
  • Fair enough then, my mistake.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    It is lucky for you that the global node"slashed tires" was removed. You should have checked all the linked nodes b4 you battle.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Ethans8279 wrote: »
    It is lucky for you that the global node"slashed tires" was removed. You should have checked all the linked nodes b4 you battle.

Don't forget there was poison too. Not only for him but 4.3.6 Venom was also removed.
  • So waiting until now, with r5 sw, Magik, cap ww2, Thor, ultron and x23. And a duped 5* SL. When all of the super hard nodes are gone, isn't such a bad idea on my part then!
    Feel sorry for everyone that struggled tbh
  • Paulni86Paulni86 Posts: 50
    Its almost insulting how easy he is now compared to how hard he was before.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    i did it again with 4* r4s to see how different he was. the difference is night and day
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Ya removing the slashed tires node makes that fight a cakewalk compared to a year ago
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Just realized that the venom wasn't all or nothing anymore either when playin around in the old content after reading this post. Didn't he use to have that too?
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Act 4 got nerfed hard. No more Super Juggs to fight and Venom is a cake walk. Good for new players. But for those of us who had to spend a ton of items or units on super Juggs it was kind of a kick in #@&!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Yeah, the more cheats you collect on a run the stronger he gets